Twitter: Big Bohanna ready to beat up on centers, Get ready Y'all

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Said every team that passed up Tom Brady and Terrell Davis. The point is you never know.

During the draft, there were people on this site posting stats about late round picks. The intent was that the Cowboys should use them to trade up because so few of them amount to anything. While anything is possible, if you knew nothing about football and said that every player taken in the 6th and 7th round will amount to nothing, you would be right almost every time.

So, while you don't know for certain . . . you probably know.

With all that said, hopefully this guy is a superstar because man, the Cowboys could use a guy like this.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
During the draft, there were people on this site posting stats about late round picks. The intent was that the Cowboys should use them to trade up because so few of them amount to anything. While anything is possible, if you knew nothing about football and said that every player taken in the 6th and 7th round will amount to nothing, you would be right almost every time.

So, while you don't know for certain . . . you probably know.

With all that said, hopefully this guy is a superstar because man, the Cowboys could use a guy like this.
I think if someone took the time to do the research (I’m not going to devote the time to do it), you’d be surprised at the percentage of late round draft picks and UDFAs that make up NFL rosters.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bohanna is fast Y'all

“Beating up on centers,” Bohanna said. “You know, letting people behind me run free and make plays.” “I want to add some more strength, I like where I’m at weight-wise and how I move,” the rookie said with a smile. “Linebackers love me. All the ones I’ve played with so far,” with a smirk.

Bohanna moves surprisingly fast for a man that weighs between 340-360. The OTAs will transform him into a dream crushing for O-linemen. I would hate to know I had to engage him in the trench.

I got a great feeling about this man. Get ready Y'all, dude is gonna kill it.
:clap:
Big Bo Bohanna, Go Dallas!!!

Did you know he was not the heaviest DL on his college team?

NT Marquan McCall 6-3, 379

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Must be all that fried chicken down there in Kentucky.
Dude... totes craving fried chicken.
Haven't had any in at least 3 years.

Stinking health issues...

No sulking. Not going anywhere. Middle finger to the sky. Make your own destiny.

Existential enough for ya?

Me neither.

Techsass

Reaction score
I can appreciate a guy doing the dirty work so others can succeed but he made 3 solo tackles last season. Not to say I'm expecting a side line to sideline guy making plays all the time, but as a guy two gaping just playing in his phone booth, he still needs to shed and make the tackle in his gaps assignments. Either guys were totally avoiding his gap, or running right by him in college....I dare say a bit of both.
It's still May. Until we find out different, he's a keeper.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This season, I fully expect to hear, "Bo knows plugging the middle", "Bo knows defense", "Bo knows TFL".

Sorry, couldn't resist