Big graphics Multiple post are a waste of download time. Enough already!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D41lasCowboys31 said:
BP, how do I re-size the Roy pic I am not quite sure how to do it.

You can use this one...

RWJJ.jpg

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Actually you DO need to resize you picture.

LARGE and/or LONG pictures in the sigline are not needed....there is no need to have a sigline pic(s) that takes up a good deal of space vertically....or of horizontal length that requires the normal page to be scrolled left or right.

Pretty snazzy sig pic BP...is that a BP Photoshop special?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Pretty snazzy sig pic BP...is that a BP Photoshop special?

That is a 2 minutes special :D

I made another that I thought looked great...until I seen them on the site...too dark.

CZ3.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Thanks, BP

No Problem.

Let me give you some advice.

Go into your sig line and add these codes on each side of your existing codes/address.

{center} before all of it and then after it put {/center}

Of course you will use the []'s instead of {}'s

That will center your pic if you want it that way.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I made another that I thought looked great...until I seen them on the site...too dark.

CZ3.jpg

Yeah, I was KILLING myself getting the back ground in the one below to match the background here...

Fun stuff though...its a great way to kill time.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

CZ3.jpg

I started messing around with this but then got distracted...

zone3.jpg

I wanted something a bit more conservative...but I need to dress this up a bit...

Hey does Reality pay us for this??? :D

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Yeah, I was KILLING myself getting the back ground in the one below to match the background here...

Fun stuff though...its a great way to kill time.

Can you make one with a light blue background to match my background? :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
I started messing around with this but then got distracted...

zone3.jpg

I wanted something a bit more conservative...but I need to dress this up a bit...

Hey does Reality pay us for this??? :D

I like that one...thought of using the extended Z myself but will mess some more later.

As far as getting the colors to match....Do you have Paint Shop Pro?

If so you can use the screen capture tool to get the exact same color.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I like that one...thought of using the extended Z myself but will mess some more later.

As far as getting the colors to match....Do you have Paint Shop Pro?

If so you can use the screen capture tool to get the exact same color.

I do all my stuff in PhotoShop...I was looking for an area of the background to clip here but I couldn't find anything so I did it by eye....I was cross eyed before I was done. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Rocky12 said:
Can you make one with a light blue background to match my background? :D

Sure...which light blue background are you referring to?

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
I do all my stuff in PhotoShop...I was looking for an area of the background to clip here but I couldn't find anything so I did it by eye....I was cross eyed before I was done. :)

I can not eye ball it...I have to use the screen capture tool in PSP.

However have you tried doing a transparent gif?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I can not eye ball it...I have to use the screen capture tool in PSP.

However have you tried doing a transparent gif?

Yep...use transparent backgrounds...but the gif files, for whatever reason, seem to be of less quality than a jpeg file....

Usually I work in a tiff file, just in case by accident I create something really good where I would want to have a hi-res file....then I simply "save as" from there...

Interesting, we both went for a metallic look on one...and a more "astronomical" one in the other.....ah, great minds.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Yep...use transparent backgrounds...but the gif files, for whatever reason, seem to be of less quality than a jpeg file....

Usually I work in a tiff file, just in case by accident I create something really good where I would want to have a hi-res file....then I simply "save as" from there...

Interesting, we both went for a metallic look on one...and a more "astronomical" one in the other.....ah, great minds.

I am a chrome junkie so I am always using chrome.

I saw the pic of the dark helmet I found and thought it would look good in a spacey type background.

I have also thought it would be kind of cool to find a cool pic of an astronaut in space and have the star reflecting on his visor....but to be honest I know I would screw it up so just let go of the idea.

However that may be a cool one for you to try...your work is a lot cleaner then mine.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am a chrome junkie so I am always using chrome.

I saw the pic of the dark helmet I found and thought it would look good in a spacey type background.

I have also thought it would be kind of cool to find a cool pic of an astronaut in space and have the star reflecting on his visor....but to be honest I know I would screw it up so just let go of the idea.

However that may be a cool one for you to try...your work is a lot cleaner then mine.

Thanks for the kind words....we should collaborate on one. :)

Once in a while, I use "Eye Candy" but it feels like a cheat.

Hmmmmmm....astronauts with Cowboy stars reflected...thanks for ruining my night's sleep.

Then after that, we need to record a Cowboyszone theme song....I have a 16 track studio in my house.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Thanks for the kind words....we should collaborate on one. :)

Once in a while, I use "Eye Candy" but it feels like a cheat.

Hmmmmmm....astronauts with Cowboy stars reflected...thanks for ruining my night's sleep.

Then after that, we need to record a Cowboyszone theme song....I have a 16 track studio in my house.

Ahh yes...I have been thinking about getting a this thing...close as I will ever come to a track studio...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...9065680/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/150198/

Pedal board and recorder in one.

Oh I like eye candy and Xenofex

One more thing....

This might help you if you need to copy the color of the sig background color.

Color.jpg

Had to put it in a white background just so you could see it to download.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ahh yes...I have been thinking about getting a this thing...close as I will ever come to a track studio...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...9065680/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/150198/

Pedal board and recorder in one.

Oh I like eye candy and Xenofex

One more thing....

This might help you if you need to copy the color of the sig background color.

Color.jpg

Had to put it in a white background just so you could see it to download.

Musician's friend is anything but...they make it too easy to spend money there. :)

I've never seen that little gizmo...sounds like a pretty cool little unit. Do you play the guitar on a regular basis?

I've got an AW4416....a really nice preamp...a few voice modelers...some drum machines (I don't use loops or programs...too stale)...assortment of keyboards...and of course an army of guitars....

Not familiar with Xenofex....I'll check it out...but the "globe" thingie in my sig, I decided to make it from scratch...really stupid idea...one click of a button and I could have had it done...but NOOOOOOO...let's spend a full hour instead...DUH.

Thanks MUCHO for the color clip...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
Musician's friend is anything but...they make it too easy to spend money there. :)

I've never seen that little gizmo...sounds like a pretty cool little unit. Do you play the guitar on a regular basis?

I've got an AW4416....a really nice preamp...a few voice modelers...some drum machines (I don't use loops or programs...too stale)...assortment of keyboards...and of course an army of guitars....

Not familiar with Xenofex....I'll check it out...but the "globe" thingie in my sig, I decided to make it from scratch...really stupid idea...one click of a button and I could have had it done...but NOOOOOOO...let's spend a full hour instead...DUH.

Thanks MUCHO for the color clip...

Play guitar on a semi Regular basis.

Just have a cheap Peavy amp, couple of drum machines, Squire (cheap fender brand) Bass and Fender Amp.

I have that Jackson guitar and have an older Charvel/Jackson.

I might visit the pawn shops soon and see if I can trade my small amp and the charvel to get a decent amp.

About your orb....one click from the stamper tool in PSP would make that...sorry :p

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Play guitar on a semi Regular basis.

Just have a cheap Peavy amp, couple of drum machines, Squire (cheap fender brand) Bass and Fender Amp.

I have that Jackson guitar and have an older Charvel/Jackson.

I might visit the pawn shops soon and see if I can trade my small amp and the charvel to get a decent amp.

About your orb....one click from the stamper tool in PSP would make that...sorry :p

Well, whatever you do, DON'T stop playing.

The Fender amps are cool...I have an old Fender tube amp....and one of my all time favs was the Twin.

Yeah yeah....one click...but would I be able to respect myself in the morning? ;)

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Sure...which light blue background are you referring to?

I was just kidding....I've got my site set up on the "light setting" - so I have a light bluish/gray background.

BTW, nice job of the graphic