big injury for giants at rb tonight

dstovall5

Reaction score
Losing their #2 RB when their RB corps was already weak, not looking good for the NYG. Not to mention they lost one of their best secondary guys a couple weeks ago.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Is he done for the season for sure?

A fractured leg would almost have to mean yes, but I swore I saw him walk to the locker room on his own. Then again I think Antrelle Rolle walked off the field after he tore his ACL

iceman117

Reaction score
Might not be a good thing, Michael Turner is still available, he still has some thread on his tires...

venky

Reaction score
Idiots. This is why you don't play your good players in the 4th preseason game. To be fair, these injuries could happen any time in the preseason, but you don't take additional risks by playing the 4th.

OhSnap

Reaction score
According to allot of Cowboy fans, loosing starters is no excuse for missing the playoffs so this may in fact make them better?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wilson is a much bigger threat. Brown would have likely been the redzone back leeching all the TDs but Wilson is definitely going to be the premier back in their system because he's a homerun hitter.

I have Wilson in FF so that works for me. In that league we force a keeper and I had McCoy as the only player worth justifying as a keep. I got Morris in the first round and was trying to sweep the NFCE with Murray later on but didn't complete it.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Backup RB, bounced around the league several times, I doubt it hurts them that much. That's probably as easy a position to replace as anything.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Aren't the Giants pretty tight up against the salary cap, despite the money they are stealing from the Cowboys and the Commanders? Might make it a little tougher for them to go get anyone with a rep.

Deep_South

Reaction score
To be fair, playing someone into the 2nd quarter doesn't usually end up with a player breaking his leg.

Nirvana

Reaction score
they will probably snatch up a gem on the waiver wire, it's actually kind of lucky it happened now in a way, though of course it was a bad decision to play him

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Giants fans were pretty high on him. This guy had some really good games for them early last year and a lot of their fans actually wanted him to earn the starting job over Wilson prior to the start of this preseason.

It's somewhat of a blow if you think about it. Wilson was always going to get the start (1st rounder), but Brown was pushing him from what I could tell. Bradshaw is of course a Colt now so they really don't have a lot of depth at the position. They're rolling with Wilson and Scott now.

Doesn't look good for the Giants run game.