bigfoot

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
I think you've got your timeline a bit skewed there WV. Humans have been around MUCH longer than 6000 years. But I don't believe in any of those that you listed either. Throw UFO's in there also.
That's right, throw UFO's in there too.

Anyway, everyone has an opinion on such things, but the timeline I go by says about 6,000 yrs.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
If there is a bigfoot, where is mama & papa bigfoot ?

I don't believe in anything physical, that has never been seen by anyone ... bigfoot, ghosts, Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Tooth fairy.

If no one has seen something in the 6,000 yrs of human existence, it's probably not out there.

Not to be rude...and not to start a religious argument....but how can you not believe in ghosts and also follow the bible as a christian?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Not to be rude...and not to start a religious argument....but how can you not believe in ghosts and also follow the bible as a christian?
I do believe in the Holy Spirit, but I haven't seen him.

I am talking about white ghosts that haunt a house or whatever.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
I do believe in the Holy Spirit, but I haven't seen him.

I am talking about white ghosts that haunt a house or whatever.

Actually there was more then just the Holy GHOST in the bible....but I get what you are saying. :cool:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Actually there was more then just the Holy GHOST in the bible....but I get what you are saying. :cool:
I guess I need to study my Bible more.
What ghosts would that be ?

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
I guess I need to study my Bible more.
What ghosts would that be ?

Well not sure if this would be considered a ghost.....but webster gives the definition of ghost as the following....

1 : the seat of life or intelligence : SOUL <give up the ghost>
2 : a disembodied soul; especially : the soul of a dead person believed to be an inhabitant of the unseen world or to appear to the living in bodily likeness
3 : SPIRIT, DEMON

With that in mind....

Saul needed counsel and got no answer from the lord....so he asked his servants to seek him a woman who could help him communicate with the dead and he went to that woman in order to speak with Samuel who was already dead at the time.(general gist of it)

From the book of Samuel

28:14 And he said unto her, What form [is] he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he [is] covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it [was] Samuel, and he stooped with [his] face to the ground, and bowed himself.

28:15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well not sure if this would be considered a ghost.....but webster gives the definition of ghost as the following....

1 : the seat of life or intelligence : SOUL <give up the ghost>
2 : a disembodied soul; especially : the soul of a dead person believed to be an inhabitant of the unseen world or to appear to the living in bodily likeness
3 : SPIRIT, DEMON

With that in mind....

Saul needed counsel and got no answer from the lord....so he asked his servants to seek him a woman who could help him communicate with the dead and he went to that woman in order to speak with Samuel who was already dead at the time.(general gist of it)

From the book of Samuel

28:14 And he said unto her, What form [is] he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he [is] covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it [was] Samuel, and he stooped with [his] face to the ground, and bowed himself.

28:15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

I do remember that story in 1st Samuel.

Not sure I consider that a ghost, at least not like I mentioned before.
Although I think in old English though that spirit and ghost are kind of one in the same.

I think Samuel was in his spirit because he was dead, but not with Jesus in heaven yet, much like we will be if we die before the rapture.

I have no experience talking to the dead, but if it does exist, I know God is not in favor of it, and I would assume the devil loves when people tinker in that stuff.

I know too that God was not pleased with Saul because Saul and his three sons and his armor-bearer and all his men died together the day after he consulted the medium.

Anyways, I don't believe in bigfoot. ;)

Roughneck

Reaction score
lanecity1975 said:
how many people here believe there is a BIGFOOT?

native americans have claimed to see such an animal......... good enough for me. i've never seen one...................... have you?
Of course there is a Bigfoot:

feb05_350.jpg

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bigfoot? Yetti? WHERE ARE THE BONES? Carcasses? They do not and have never existed.

This cukaberra, Texas animal - Looks like a deformed dog/coyote hybrid(probably dead awhile). I also question pictures authenticity regarding fangs and nails - JMO

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
As long as we're discussing bigfoot.....does anyone believe in a/the Chupacabre?
I know a lot of people here who do.

Skinwalkers from the Navajo reservations are also very spooky and I know a lot of people who claim to have seen them.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
jman said:
This was actually found under the porch of one of my wife’s relatives house out in Lufkin, TX.
Very weird looking beast.

It would be interesting to tranquilize one, and tag it, and then track and monitor it.

Duane

Reaction score
While I've never had direct contact with Bigfoot I'm pretty sure he exists because I woke up with his daughter after a night of drinking.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane said:
While I've never had direct contact with Bigfoot I'm pretty sure he exists because I woke up with his daughter after a night of drinking.
:lmao:
Well that will teach you to monitor your drinking. :lmao2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Duane said:
So how is Mrs Duane doing these days? :D

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Hostile said:
The most famous Bigfoot footage, the Patterson footage, was a hoax. The man who was part of that hoax died a couple of years ago and before he died confirmed it was fake.

I have no idea if there is or isn't a real creature but I lean towards no. With all the technology we have now there should be some kind of evidence that is tangible. What, Bigfoot never sheds some of that hair? DNA could narrow down exactly what the hair was from. I'm skeptical.

I have no clue whether BF is real or not but your argument isn't to strong It wasn't long ago that Giant Squid where a thing of Myth until a few years ago when one washed up on a beach. So who knows? not I. But in this world anything is possible.

Duane

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
So how is Mrs Duane doing these days? :D
LOL, she's out there looking for a husband because I'm not married yet. :D