Bigg hurt in practice

mullet

Reaction score
He did walk off the field himself...... so, hopefully he didn't hurt knee or ankle too badly.

TonyS

Reaction score
Do they practice in the knee braces like Parcells used to have them do?

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Relax !! He walked off? I am sure he will be fine. Let's wait and see? Can we wait and see before freaking out?

You guys really need to let things develop before having heart attacks over some of this stuff coming out.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Dallas;1766260 said:
Relax !! He walked off? I am sure he will be fine. Let's wait and see? Can we wait and see before freaking out?

You guys really need to let things develop before having heart attacks over some of this stuff coming out.

Walking off doesn’t mean anything. It can still be serious. And yes my heart is skipping a few beats.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Dallas;1766260 said:

You can walk off the field and still have damage to your knee!

Maybe you should look at injury symptoms before you assume the best?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
We don't need him to beat the skins. Don't panic.

We just need Gibbs to show up and we'll be fine.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
tunahelper;1766268 said:

As opposed to thinking the worse? None of us know anything right now other than he sustained an injury in practice.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Everyone just quit posting in this thread until you can post something that is factual about his condition.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
tunahelper;1766268 said:

You folks are missing the entire point. That poing being that you don't know anything. You are freaking out about something you are thinking maybe could have happened.

Yes - I realize you can be hurt and walk off and an MRI show's more damage than originally thought.

So - has Biggs taken the MRI? What do we know?

Nothing ? Anyone ?

Skin

Reaction score
tunahelper;1766268 said:

Or, we can all get our shorts in a bind and assume that the world is coming to an end and his leg will be amputated at the knee. I think I'll just wait to hear what the docs say.

zeromaster

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1766277 said:
Everyone just quit posting in this thread until you can post something that is factual about his condition.
There's no fun in that scenario...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bigg Davis banged up

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips reported during his press conference that G Leonard Davis got his leg rolled in practice and suffered an ankle/knee injury.

He said that they don't have much of an idea yet on how serious it is, but will probably know more tomorrow. CB Anthony Henry, also, was held out of practice after his high ankle sprain became aggrevated last week.

Posted by Albert Breer http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 3:46 PM (E-mail this entry) Permalink | Comments (0)

Leonard Davis hurt in practice

We don't know the severity yet, but Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said guard Leonard Davis suffered an injury during practice on Wednesday. When asked if it was a knee or an ankle injury, Phillips said both.

Phillips didn't sound too concerned about it, but he said he didn't know how severe the injury is.

If Davis should miss a game, it would be the first time since 2005 the a Cowboys offensive lineman missed a start to injury.

And it would likely push Cory Procter into the starting job.
- Mac Engel

Posted at 03:48 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)