Bigg hurt in practice

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;1766267 said:
Walking off doesn’t mean anything. It can still be serious. And yes my heart is skipping a few beats.

Exactly.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Joe Rod;1766408 said:
I also heard that Chlamydia is at an all time high. Coincidence?

Thats crazy huh? They also said Gonorrhea is gaining strength in the STD crowd again.

WRAP THE FISH ALREADY !!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dallas;1766418 said:
Thats crazy huh? They also said Gonorrhea is gaining strength in the STD crowd again.

WRAP THE FISH ALREADY !!

30036802.JPG

WarC

Reaction score
Say hello to 8-8 and a wild card, guys...This season; she's done!!!111oneoneone

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WarC;1766428 said:
Say hello to 8-8 and a wild card, guys...This season; she's done!!!111oneoneone

Please say you joking? We are 8-1 and you think we will not win another game all because Davis may be injured?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1766435 said:
Please say you joking? We are 8-1 and you think we will not win another game all because Davis may be injured?

The part below was a dead give away it was a joke :laugh2:
!!!111oneoneone

WarC

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1766435 said:

My Chicken Little costume is starched and pressed, I can't miss an oppertunity to try it on, even if its past Halloween. :)

Yeah I was joking. I guess I gotta work on my sarcasm delivery.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WarC;1766441 said:
My Chicken Little costume is starched and pressed, I can't miss an oppertunity to try it on, even if its past Halloween. :)

Yeah I was joking. I guess I gotta work on my sarcasm delivery.

Well BigDFan5 picked up on it. :)

sago1

Reaction score
Keep calm everybody, keep calm. Hopefully it's nothing serious and he'll play against the Skins. If he needs time off until the Packer game, that's okay too.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;1766450 said:
Anyone who didn't spend 7 hours a day huffing glue picked up on it.

Well I don't huff glue. Sorry I did not pickup on it but if you want to be a jerk be my guest. Damn we have some classy fans. :laugh2:

FCBarca

Reaction score
Well the Dallasnews blog is saying that they'll know more tomorrow, I'm guessing they'll look to see if an MRI is necessary...Shame if serious, he was big (No pun intended).

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Wonderful, no one else can beat us, so we're gonna beat ourselves. ;)

I hope he's alright, I don't even want to consider what would happen if he missed time. Wade has been very cautious with injuries however, so even if it's not bad, I think he might rest Bigg this week anyway.

I have zero desire to see Joe Berger in the starting lineup.

Woods

Reaction score
Well, I'm hoping for the best right now.

At least he was able to walk off the field himself, and that Wade didn't seem overly concerned about it (according to the Blog).

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
November 14, 2007
Leonard Davis hurt in practice
Cowboys guard Leonard Davis suffered what coach Wade Phillips said were knee and ankle injuries in Wednesday's practice.

"We don't know the extent of it," Phillips said. "He did walk off the field. That's a good sign."

Phillips said Davis got "tangled up" during a play and stayed on the ground afterward.

Davis' backup is third-year play Cory Procter.

"He's worked hard," Phillips said of Procter. "He's ready to play. Like a lot of our guys, you think, well, gosh, if they aren't playing, they aren't working to get ready. He's working to get ready. He's real consciencious about that. And he's ready to play - center or guard."

Comments [0 Posted]: Read - Post

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Worst case scenario is IR and we move on with backup. All teams suffer injuries.

Best case he's ok to play This week.

Just a Bigg injury we have to deal with.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Until I hear Jerry say "It doesn't look good," I'll assume Bigg will be fine. Whenever he says those words, the guy is always gone.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
You take Bigg out and you have a gaping hole there....Romo get ready to run around more because nobody will replace Bigg.

My fingers are crossed, but walking off means nothing and that quote of " Ankle and Knee" injury is crazy. An Ankle alone can be bad, but a knee aswell?:eek:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Nors;1766495 said:
Worst case scenario is IR and we move on with backup. All teams suffer injuries.

Best case he's ok to play This week.

Just a Bigg injury we have to deal with.

Thank you doctor Vinny BoomBots:D