Bigg hurt in practice

burmafrd

Reaction score
Proctor seems fairly agile and is not small like Kosier, so for a game or two against scrubs like the skins or jets its no big deal.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
burmafrd;1766514 said:
Proctor seems fairly agile and is not small like Kosier, so for a game or two against scrubs like the skins or jets its no big deal.

They are basically the same size according to the team roster. 6-4 300ish

Verdict

Reaction score
zrinkill;1766355 said:
Rub some dirt on it !

Pour some Robitussin on it. Rub it in and let that 'Tussin get in there. See, good as new!

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Verdict;1766524 said:
Pour some Robitussin on it. Rub it in and let that 'Tussin get in there. See, good as new!
If they run out, pour water in the bottle. More 'tussin.

:laugh2::laugh2:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The fact that some of you seem to feel that losing Davis wouldn't be a big deal is pretty funny. We didn't pay him what we paid him, to put him on injured reserve or because we had players just as good on the roster.

After years of crappy/inconsitent line play, a loss at this point would be huge. I'm not saying we're going to lose every game from here on out if we lose him, but if he misses even one game, I'm pretty sure we'll notice.

Woods

Reaction score
TheCount;1766529 said:
The fact that some of you seem to feel that losing Davis wouldn't be a big deal is pretty funny. We didn't pay him what we paid him, to put him on injured reserve or because we had players just as good on the roster.

After years of crappy/inconsitent line play, a loss at this point would be huge. I'm not saying we're going to lose every game from here on out if we lose him, but if he misses even one game, I'm pretty sure we'll notice.

I'm going to assume for now that since Davis walked off, at least his ankle isn't broken. Maybe worst a bad sprain. That isn't a season ender.

Let's hope the knee is o.k. though.

sago1

Reaction score
Already posted on another thread that his knee is fine but he has an ankle sprain. If he can't go on Sunday, Proctor should be just fine for 1 game or even 2 if the Cowboys need give him more rest. Hopefully Proctor can handle that position against the Skins and if necessary the Jets.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
TheCount;1766529 said:

I'm guessing you've never watched the Commanders D line, right?

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1766528 said:
If they run out, pour water in the bottle. More 'tussin.

:laugh2::laugh2:

yall don't dont nothing about that tussin!!!!! funny:laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I'm confident that Jeff Ireland and the scouting staff found quality backups who can step in for a game or 2, in this case Proctor, should Bigg miss time, and am confident that Tony Sparano worked well w/ him, and that he will do fine

they didn't keep 2 backup OGs on the roster for no reason

silverblue

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1766710 said:
I'm confident that Jeff Ireland and the scouting staff found quality backups who can step in for a game or 2, in this case Proctor, should Bigg miss time, and am confident that Tony Sparano worked well w/ him, and that he will do fine

they didn't keep 2 backup OGs on the roster for no reason

oh, the wisdom of trading down to get more quality guys instead of trading up and putting all your eggs in one basket to get D-MAC or whoever else.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Is it for sure just an ankle sprain? I think we can do without him for one week or maybe two but losing him over an extended period of time would be a big blow.