"Bigger than bigger" iPhone 6.. who is getting one?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They ended up sending me the wrong one. Ordered the 5.5 and they sent the 4.7 so I decided to wait. A friend of mine just got the Galaxy S5 and has been raving about it so I want to check it out.

There is something in the S5 that I wish they offered with the Note 4..>The IP67 water and dust resistant protection.

I have never got water on my phone or had any incidents with water so it is not a big deal but it would be nice to have that extra protection.

Jenky

Reaction score
I think at this point... The most you can really get out of phones it, it's ok" sans a fees apps or cool features.... We have hit the ceiling on physical phones.

Next WOW factor will be connecting them to your cerebral cortex... Or maybe we start at the temple lol

As far as build, that is where they are going. Plastic, light, thin... Everyone uses or should use a case sol build is really unimportant!

Their competitors are making aluminium phones also.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2014/10/galaxy-alpha-review-a-samsung-phone-with-chrome/

IMG_2963-980x653.jpg

And as someone already mentioned, the HTC one m8

http://www.engadget.com/products/htc/one/m8/

auh9-460.jpg

Last edited:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Interesting. They were selling a case a while back that wrapped around the outside of the phone only. Had bumper edges... But there was an issue with antenna reception. I wonder how these are. I am sure it's solved by now.

I double case my phones. So I never see the plastic or metal body. Means very little to me.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting. They were selling a case a while back that wrapped around the outside of the phone only. Had bumper edges... But there was an issue with antenna reception. I wonder how these are. I am sure it's solved by now.

I double case my phones. So I never see the plastic or metal body. Means very little to me.

The Note 4 has a metal band around it but still has plastic, faux leather, back so you can open to swap battery or micro SD card