Biggest problem for our offense

khiladi

Reaction score
Gregory played 12 games his rookie year too. Didn't do much, but he played.

he beer started and was used situationally. He just never had his head on straight, but when he finally got in as the established starter in 2018, he was a beast.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
he beer started and was used situationally. He just never had his head on straight, but when he finally got in as the established starter in 2018, he was a beast.

Gregory was ok in 2018. Started slow because of lack of training, and worked his way into being a decent starter.

The problem with Gregory is missing huge periods of training, again and again. Hasn't spent a moment with the team since the season ended. Yet another year of what might have been his career is gone.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Scheme. Predictable routes and play calling . Why in the world doesn't this team employ quick screens to attack all areas of the field? It's run up the gut and vertical routes or hooks constantly. Some creativity would help.

I wish the media would keep asking Garrett and Jerry this question? Certainly it's so obvious how stale, predictable and ineffective this offense is compared to the rest of the league and thats because Garrett doesn't have the brains to innovate.

JustChip

Reaction score
Turnovers presents field position. Ironically enough, the Cowboys beat the Eagles the way that we've been getting beat.
Yes, sir. That was a total 180 from what we’ve seen heretofore this season. Maybe they read my post and it challenged them.:)

quickccc

Reaction score
Scheme. Predictable routes and play calling . Why in the world doesn't this team employ quick screens to attack all areas of the field? It's run up the gut and vertical routes or hooks constantly. Some creativity would help.

and we need to play with the same creativity, urgency and adjustment On- the -Road.... just as we do At Home.

we play wide open and aggressive at home, ..while we go conservative and timidly selective and go into WTH shell when we get On the Road vs hosting teams.

DJordan23

Reaction score
Yes, sir. That was a total 180 from what we’ve seen heretofore this season. Maybe they read my post and it challenged them.:)
Maybe...whatever happened last night, I want more of it the rest of this season. Win or lose... just play hard, compete, and minimize the mistakes. And you @JustChip my friend, keep posting. Lol!!