Bijan Robinson at 26th

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but I’m looking for every reason to take the ball out of Dak’s hands.

The thing about Robinson that doesn’t get said much is the quality receiver he is too.

reddyuta

Reaction score
imo the combine will determine his fate,if he runs in the 4.4s then he will go before us,if he runs 4.5s or slower i woudnt draft him in the first rd

Sydla

Reaction score
No way would I tag Pollard after drafting Robinson.
You can't do that.

The tag date ends before the draft. So you will have no idea if you drafted Robinson or not. The franchise tag has to be placed sometime early March (I htink the 7th).

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
If that's the case other teams must think he's worth a 1st round pick.

I know one thing. We better have a great running game. Dak needs it.
He is a great talent. me personally, I would rather have OL,DL,WR,CB first. RB is good until round 4

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I have watched just about everything I could on him and I don't know what makes him a first rounder. I mean, some saying he's even a top 10 prospect. Good back, not great. Also sucked big time on the biggest stage AND even fumbled an important game away if I remember correctly.

ESisback

Reaction score
If they know we really want Robinson, it wouldn’t surprise me if Philly traded up to steal him.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’d cut Elliott, tag Pollard and use something like a 2nd-3rd-4th to get a RB prospect that I really like.

There is no reason this injury should do anything to limit Pollard, who was the only real weapon in the backfield. Adding another good runner would make the Dallas RB’s way more dangerous than they were last season.

To me, that is the way that makes the most sense. You save your 1st for CB/DT/WR and still have a backfield that is good.

Note that I also think Dallas will be a little more active in free agency this season. Not go crazy or anything, but maybe one or two bigger FA’s than normal.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Absolutely take Bijan if he is there, but I very much doubt he will be.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’d cut Elliott, tag Pollard and use something like a 2nd-3rd-4th to get a RB prospect that I really like.

There is no reason this injury should do anything to limit Pollard, who was the only real weapon in the backfield. Adding another good runner would make the Dallas RB’s way more dangerous than they were last season.

To me, that is the way that makes the most sense. You save your 1st for CB/DT/WR and still have a backfield that is good.

Note that I also think Dallas will be a little more active in free agency this season. Not go crazy or anything, but maybe one or two bigger FA’s than normal.
This. Or just sign a vet for half of what TP will cost on the tag and draft someone.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I LOVE Bijan. I don't love RB in the first. I understand why someone would want Bijan in the first. And I think if you were in a win NOW mindset, it's a little more justified. But If our OL is not hitting. Bijan don't matter. We could probably use another OT or OG as Tyron is declining and getting older. We could legitimately cut down on TDs allowed if we hit on a CB in the first. Our struggling QB could use another talent WR, especially with a skillset to thrive in the slot. I think there are some underrated FA rbs available in the offseason. There are some talented backs later in the draft in addition to that. We could use a DT to help plug the middle. DE are always an option. I think Bijan does bring a lot to the game and would not be upset if we took him. I would rather go another direction IF he is available at that point.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why are people so freaked out about Pollard's injury. Its a broken fibula. It will heal fine

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I have watched just about everything I could on him and I don't know what makes him a first rounder. I mean, some saying he's even a top 10 prospect. Good back, not great. Also sucked big time on the biggest stage AND even fumbled an important game away if I remember correctly.
He did brake 91 tackles this year

Gaede

Reaction score
I don’t know about the rest of y’all, but I’m looking for every reason to take the ball out of Dak’s hands.

The thing about Robinson that doesn’t get said much is the quality receiver he is too.
Same here. I know the 'don't use a 1 on a RB' crowd makes some good arguments, but Robinson could give us several years of less reliance on Dak. I'm on board at 26, for sure. It sucks that RBs almost always wear out, so we might not get a second contract, but I'd gladly trade that second contract for immediate impact. Especially with a later pick

Sydla

Reaction score
If they know we really want Robinson, it wouldn’t surprise me if Philly traded up to steal him.
Philly has never shown much of a desire to use top resources on a TB. Even with two picks I’d be surprised if they used one on a TB, especially trading up for one.

ESisback

Reaction score
Philly has never shown much of a desire to use top resources on a TB. Even with two picks I’d be surprised if they used one on a TB, especially trading up for one.
They’re loaded everywhere, and since they’re so obsessed with us, virtually nothing they did would surprise me.

Flamma

Reaction score
If he's still there at 26 I would draft him. Zeke is done. Pollard. Great back but with that injury. I don't know. I wouldn't sign Pollard long term but I might would franchise tag him for 1 year. Pollard will never be an every down back but Bijan can if need be. Thoughts?
I think this is a possibility. At pick 26, everything is open. I would not mind that pick considering what's left on the board. And Dallas could definitely use a good RB.