Bill Parcells is the most overrated football coach of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Wow...did not know Bob Kraft had anything to do with the Jets....furthermore QC screwed QC....if he had stayed clean and not spazzed out anytime any competition was brought in he would still be on this team, plain and simple.

Let's not blame bill or JJ, Let's not make excuses for those that screwed themselves aka QC and his drugs and paranoia....on other thing if he was really talented and a great player the FO could have tried and looked past it, but he was not so they cut him lose.
Hell it was not like he had a chance before as a young guy and STILL screwed himself.
All this boohoo crap for a mediocre QB with a drug problem and paranoid issues is sad IMO.

I can agree with some of the other stuff in the main post.

I meant the Patriots..sorry. Bill is a great coach because he motivates players to play above and beyond their means. But he is not a great coach when it comes to strategy and player personnel.

I don't like Quincy Carter. But it's not like we had anyone better on our roster. You can cut Quincy the next year but to cut him when your backups are Testaverde and an extremely green rookie is downright stupid.

maestro

Reaction score
I guarantee you that Parcells will be owned by Gibbs this weekend. Parcells was great when he had Belichek but now that his strategist is gone, this is going to get ugly. Gibbs, a true football genius, is going to expose Parcells. Gibbs isn't about shouting. He get down the X's and O's. Parcells isn't going out think Gibbs.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
maestro said:
I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. Parcells cannot win without Belichik. Belichik was the genius behind Parcell's defense. Without him, he can't win. Parcells is a great coach but he is overrated as hell. He is just a big fat guy who yells.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/bsflag.gif

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
maestro said:
Please, did you not watch that New England game. Belicek is a freaking genius. Parcells is just a fat guy who yells. He was the head coach so naturally he took all the credit but Belichek outcoached Parcells last year.
again, bellichick has been able to mold his team for 5 years. Guess what his first year record was? 5-11.

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
maestro said:
I guarantee you that Parcells will be owned by Gibbs this weekend. Parcells was great when he had Belichek but now that his strategist is gone, this is going to get ugly. Gibbs, a true football genius, is going to expose Parcells. Gibbs isn't about shouting. He get down the X's and O's. Parcells isn't going out think Gibbs.

No one "exposes" Parcells. They expose the players who dont follow his game plan. If they execute his gameplan every game, Dallas would be 16-0 because Parcells knows how to prepare.

Status
Not open for further replies.