Bill Said the Defense Will Be Fixed

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
This is one thing I don't understand, with all the NFL shows today and a whole network devoted to the business, why isnt there ONE show that does striclty Xs and Os that can show how Dallas D haas given up 9 TDs to Fbs in such a short span and who was responsible? I mean, this team should win its division and be a decent possibility to represent the NFC so you think its vulnerabilities would be of interest to our opponents fans as well as us.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
dmq;1251437 said:
Bill has been using a vanilla defense all season to suprise the NFL once the playoffs start. Brilliant!:rolleyes:

You know, I was thinking about the "Sandbagging" effect also.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
smarta5150;1251417 said:
He wanted to say Bradie James is too slow and we are giving a different LB responsibility of the FB.
If James is too slow to cover a FB then that's pretty pathetic.

royhitshard

Reaction score
dbair1967;1251452 said:
Roy is the cause of global warming and world hunger as well

David

Well props to Roy...I am a fan of global warming. It is too cold where I live. I want it to be warm year round...without moving of course. :D

JPM

Reaction score
smarta5150;1251410 said:
I hope that is sarcasm.

Or are we looking for another RW cant cover thread? :banghead:

No, it was sarcasm. I didn't want to put the :rolleyes: there to see if anyone bit. You did LOL :D

BlueDemon

Benched
Reaction score
The problem is Ware - he misses the back coming out 90% of the time b/c he's pass rushing - Sometimes he's in a 3 point stance and can't see him - this one screwed up D we're running at times.

followthestar

Reaction score
i can't really complain that Ellis being out hurt our defense, when the rest of the team has been so healthy. imagine if Roy was out for the year... EEKS!!!!!

but when you look at our LBs, they are very young OR have come into the system from another team - we don't have a group that has totally meshed on defense yet. continuity is a big deal in this league, as players know the others capabilities, tendencies, etc. and can communicate quickly. hopefully, this defensive unit will gel as we enter the playoffs, and a shutout of the Eagles would be sweet so sweet!!!

i think we've seen the how bad our defense can play - now its time to see how good they can be. let's stomp some Eagle butt and put Garcia on his a few times...

TEK2000

Reaction score
BlueDemon;1251650 said:
The problem is Ware - he misses the back coming out 90% of the time b/c he's pass rushing - Sometimes he's in a 3 point stance and can't see him - this one screwed up D we're running at times.

I thought that for a long time to, but when I saw the ILBers start covering the FB coming into the flat in the Atlanta game.. I started to second guess myself on that.

Ryan Fowler is one of our ILB on goalline defense... and it just so happens that he's in there on several occassion that NO and ATL scored on us with that play. I'm a big Fowler fan, but I'm wondering if that is his responsibility.

Zman5

Reaction score
dbair1967;1251452 said:
Roy is the cause of global warming and world hunger as well

David

If he can cover the sun and stop eating so he is no longer "biscuit" away from being a linebacker, he could stop both global warming and world hunger. :)

DipChit

Reaction score
Well i gotta admit I'll sleep better this weekend knowing Bill said it would be fixed.

Mighta had some sleepless nights if he'd have said... "Well truth be told none of us have a clue on this so we're just praying to god they dont think to throw any passes to guys in the flats... anything else guys?"