Bills are cutting Mario

juck

Reaction score
I agree on the contracts. Mario is a machine in the 4-3 . I would love to have him in the rotation at the right price.He is getting cut so he already has been paid.

Wood

Reaction score
He did have a year with several soft tissue injuries. However he has started 37 consecutive games before this season and his production has been Dez Bryant like.

"For comparison purposes, Bryant totaled 185 catches for 2013-14 vs. Jeffery’s 174, with Jeffery totaling 2,554 yards to Bryant’s 2,553."

I believe he ends up getting either franchise tag or a contract way too rich for us considering Bryant is getting so much.

I like the idea of a true speedster but I am not sure if our offensive philosophy and our QB's strengths compliment what a speedster brings. Do you have any particular players in mind that could fill this role? I really hope T Will isn't our 2nd WR again next year.

Their best chance of finding this receiver is in draft. Guy I am tracking is Rashard Higgins WR Colorado (from Dallas area). He has not declared himself for draft yet but he is perfect #2 WR who could stretch the field. Dane Brugler is projecting him in 3-4 rounds. He used to be one best WR in nation until their offense switched over to running attack. Big value there.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He'd have to come here on the cheap. I don't see giving him any kind of big money. Not at his age at this point.