Bills are now guaranteed to be playing with two days less rest than their opponent if they win

Eddie

Reaction score
Wouldn't have made a difference to this #2 seed.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

anyone have word on when the buffalo game will actually play?????
I cant find any news on that.
The buff stadium is still half full of snow, I thought it was moved to cleveland.
They need to get it played somewhere, sometime !

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Wind chill temperatures of minus 60 froze our tank tracks and took us 8 hours of work to get them moving again.
Why were you up at the North Pole in tanks, harassing Santa and his elves?

DFWJC

Reaction score
How much of this decision was based on the open stadium? I would think it was more about traveling into and out of Buffalo as well as driving to and from the stadium. An open stadium probably is a factor, but this storm as well as others are a challenge for the people in the area whether they are football fans or not.
That's entirely what it was about

bb721

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for them since they refuse to build a domed stadium. They stubbornly want to stick to an open stadium in order to have "homefield advantage"? Well, time to suck it up and pay the price.
A domed stadium would have made zero difference. The reason the game was postponed had absolutely nothing to do with the playing conditions of the field. They postponed the game because of the unsafe conditions that would exist trying to get 70,000 fans to the stadium in a foot of snow, then get them safely home again after the the game. Not to mention how much more difficult the weather conditions make things for law enforcement and medical personnel that are needed when a crowd of that size gathers.