Bills are releasing C Mitch Morse

Carson

Reaction score
I’d strive for a top of the line center.

Of course you want that everywhere but center is an important position.

Things got better once Fred arrived and they have struggled to get back there since he has been gone.

Yeah I know about points and yards and stats or whatever….but I mean actually controlling the LOS and the clock. Running the ball consistently.

That made the 14 and 16 teams look better than they actually were.

This player does not need a 20-25 million a year contract, in fact pick 24 seems perfect to make it happen.
I think best case is you sign a Mitch Morse and hope you can draft Barton or Frazier and let them learn for a season.

This is why I hate free agency before the draft. I feel like if we wait we will miss on JPJ, Frazier and Barton

exciter

Reaction score
Mitch though was a day 1 selection where Tyler was a late season "which center is remaining whose healthy" alternate pick.
Tyler was a 4th, he was expected to be a 2nd. Injury dropped him!

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think best case is you sign a Mitch Morse and hope you can draft Barton or Frazier and let them learn for a season.

This is why I hate free agency before the draft. I feel like if we wait we will miss on JPJ, Frazier and Barton
Yeah it’s tough to count on that to happen but you have to figure at least one of them will be there. Any team that is reasonably set at center will be passing and every team only uses one, so it’s not the same as guard or tackle….or any other position. Also they may be actually be covered in house with Hoffman or Bass worst case.

I just think a top player at that spot makes quite the difference. They aren’t going to be able to fix this entire defense and the 2016 model seems to fit the QB best.

First round center is probably the best ROI for this team at this time.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we can't pay Biadisz, I doubt we can afford this dude.
Its not that they can't pay Biadez. Its that they want him to play for peanuts, because thats how they value him. And for a change, they're right.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion- the way Biadasz slipped last year, the Cowboys could probably get similar production out of Brock Hoffman.

Of course you want better. But as far as 2023 Morse was basically the same guy as Biadasz if PFF is to be trusted.