Bills/Pats WC Game

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Josh Allen is listed at 6’5”, Dak at 6’2”. It’s not even a debate. The former doesn’t have to move to see over the pocket half the time and his release is quick. Josh Allen can make every throw.

Dak is system QB period that moves slow and is like a robot, with his awkward movements.

I mean the trend for Allen is up, while Dak has peaked….

If anything, Mac Jones is closer to Dak. But even as a rookie Mac Jones mechanics and release are better than Dak’s and he’s an inch taller. And he doesn’t move like a robot.
Dak being shorter is proof that dak is a system QB? Did you even think this crap through before posting it? Holy sht

Ken

Reaction score
Josh Allen is listed at 6’5”, Dak at 6’2”. It’s not even a debate. The former doesn’t have to move to see over the pocket half the time and his release is quick. Josh Allen can make every throw.

Dak is system QB period that moves slow and is like a robot, with his awkward movements.

I mean the trend for Allen is up, while Dak has peaked….

If anything, Mac Jones is closer to Dak. But even as a rookie Mac Jones mechanics and release are better than Dak’s and he’s an inch taller. And he doesn’t move like a robot.
These guys get so excited over all of the measurables except the ones that matter...the stats.

Says here that Dak had 12 more points on his qb rating than the prototype qb. How do we reconcile that????

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak being shorter is proof that dak is a system QB? Did you even think this crap through before posting it?

Or I could be making TWO observations, one that Dak is short, the other he’s basically a system QB..

khiladi

Reaction score
These guys get so excited over all of the measurables except the ones that matter...the stats.

Says here that Dak had 12 more points on his qb rating than the prototype qb. How do we reconcile that????

By this argument. Kirk Cousins is the greatest QB to ever throw the ball..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Belicheat should send a note to the refs that they concede. Let everyone go home to get warm.