Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Time for football in Buffalo......

tauntaun.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I can almost bet the winner of that game will get 5 days rest and will go to GB and play on Saturday after GB gets 13 days rest.
That's the design of the playoffs. The 1 seed gets too much of an advantage.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I can almost bet the winner of that game will get 5 days rest and will go to GB and play on Saturday after GB gets 13 days rest.
That would be cruel. I don’t think they would do that. I think tomorrow winners play on Saturday and Monday winners play on Sunday. It is only fair but run again money does talk so which ever one will get the better ratings will probably play next Sunday.

DFWJC

Reaction score
As cold as it is, the last game between these two had worse actual playing condition.
Very high wind (50 mph gusts) rain, etc

Cold with not much wind and no snow is that so bad.

New England won the last won with no passing yards…and NFL 1st

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the design of the playoffs. The 1 seed gets too much of an advantage.

Oh, maybe add a playoff team and no team gets a bye. The incentive is that you get all your games at home. but that would be way too many teams in the playoffs. Unless they expand again.
just throwing something out there.

TheHerd

Reaction score
That would be cruel. I don’t think they would do that. I think tomorrow winners play on Saturday and Monday winners play on Sunday. It is only fair but run again money does talk so which ever one will get the better ratings will probably play next Sunday.
AFC Saturday, NFC Sunday