Twitter: Bills player: "I see why you don't pay Dak"

morat1959

Reaction score
Maybe.

But the Cowboys are pretenders. They deserve what they get. The Cowboys have earned it.
Not just this year but every year for a long time. All we’ve got to hang our hat on is JJ blowing the team up prior to every season.

Qcard

Reaction score
Nobody fears this guy. They know his stats are misleading. Embarrassed in the spotlight again.

Wow we've come a long way from 6 game suspension for Dak due to Pet incident...

At least the Bills players didn't bite off the fans fingers....:facepalm:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wow we've come a long way from 6 game suspension for Dak due to Pet incident...

At least the Bills players didn't bite off the fans fingers....:facepalm:

Maybe if Dak was being more focused in the offseason and not hanging out in clubs with Zeke and getting people injured, he would be able to beat teams worth a damn.

Qcard

Reaction score
Maybe if Dak was being more focused in the offseason and not hanging out in clubs with Zeke and getting people injured, he would be able to beat teams worth a damn.
I agree only in Zeke's cases of off field misconduct, but Dak's incident's have been restricted to collegiate years and none existent in Pros.

But your bias is obvious, you wanted Dak suspended for 6 games this past off-season because of Pet incident and now you are claiming confirmation that Dak's a below average QB because of sideline bench "sounds of the game"... ok...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
At least the Cowboys didn't lose 4 SBs in a row. Screw you, Buffalo fans.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Bills will never win anything, but this team deserves all the jokes they get. It's what Jerry has built. Instead of getting mad and determined, Jerry gets misty-eyed over Jason Garrett and once again professes his love and faith in him, just like we all knew he would after his "warning" the week before. We are an absolute embarrassment. .

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I agree only in Zeke's cases of off field misconduct, but Dak's incident's have been restricted to collegiate years and none existent in Pros.

But your bias is obvious, you wanted Dak suspended for 6 games this past off-season because of Pet incident and now you are claiming confirmation that Dak's a below average QB because of sideline bench "sounds of the game"... ok...

You're right, I don't like Dak as a player or a person. I think he's average, cocky, and a moron like Zeke off the field. Hopefully he gets tagged and next season is the last we have to deal with him.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You're right, I don't like Dak as a player or a person. I think he's average, cocky, and a moron like Zeke off the field. Hopefully he gets tagged and next season is the last we have to deal with him.

What has Dak done that is moronic or cocky besides his in denial “our offense is better than the Pats” speech? He’s as soft as butter. I’m actually finding it funny that you think he has confidence/cockiness because he doesn’t. He doesn’t lead the team, he doesn’t do any pregame hype speeches, he’s too scared to speak up on his fellow teammates attitudes and playing styles.

Baker Mayfield is cocky. Rodgers is cocky. I’d argue that Dak is ignorant and in denial about how bad his team is, but not cocky. Really, when you think about it, just about everyone on this team fits that description besides Sean Lee and La’el Collins.

Qcard

Reaction score
Bravo, I like your clarity.

So, the stat bashing is just a facade. But it's a fair factor for not liking a player.

I want Zeke contract to play out like Dak's

I wanted Dak to get paid because by all metrics and QB market value trends Daks earned it.

Did you enjoy the 90s Dynasty? Those were some characters :facepalm:

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
At least the Cowboys didn't lose 4 SBs in a row. Screw you, Buffalo fans.

Only reason id "semi" support NE making SB 54 is to shut up buffalo fans. Buffalo fans are in belief they were some dynasty and no team will ever make four straight again. So, im rooting for a NE loss in SB 54