Bills vs Eagles

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
3/10 for 24 yards and a pick is MVP material these days.

Had 150 yards in the last game and an INT which really should have cost the Eagles the game. Yet as I said he got bailed out by his defense. The NFL showing how the MVP has turned into a joke if he's still the favorite to win it after this game.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Murray should be the RB in the red zone for the Bills.

Ken

Reaction score
Bills starting to realize they can throw it all over them even in the rain...

JustChip

Reaction score
The common refrain is "you can call a penalty on every play", and that's fine. But if that were true then the penalties would even out over a long time period, say 23 years.

I am in the middle of a research project to prove this is not the case and that yes, there are darling teams and dog teams and they are who you think they are in each category. I'm not finished yet, but so far Green Bay and Pittsburgh are ref darlings from 2000-2022 while Dallas and Detroit are at the bottom as the dogs.

I have about 12 more teams to go through, but so far the stats are not making the refs look unbiased. Instead they are showing that there certainly is a very lopsided officiating curve that is not evening out over time.
Not really surprising. After all, the refs were/are fans of some team in their life. That has to have subconsciously some effect on decisions they make in a split second of time.

Reactions: JPM

Eddie

Reaction score
Hoping Bills start to pull away. Eagles look mortal without the refs throwing fake flags. 17-7 going into halftime woudl be great.