Bills vs Eagles

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Inappropriately aggressive response from an alleged fellow Cowboys fan. Or are you?

The "worst away game possible" would probably be @ SF or @ DAL. Not @ KC.

"Whining", no. "Observing", yes.
He’s an Eagles fan who likes to stir the pot here like a weirdo. Probably thinks that username is hilarious too.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
23/17 Buffalo wins this game. Philadelphia faces a running quarterback. Buffalo is good at rushing the passer. Phillies right tackle Johnson is lame with a groin injury from practice. This should be an upset if there ever was one.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Eagles will have at least 4 losses.
I think so as well but Dallas can afford only one more loss. This Buffalo team will play a huge part it tie-breaking scenarios. Philthy needs to lose to them while Dallas needs to beat them. If either one doesn’t happen, common games goes to Philly as it stands now.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The MVS drop last Monday was a huge blow. I'm not sure if Buffalo has the mental toughness to win at philly but we REALLY need them to step up. Our best bet is Buffalo is the more desperate team and play as if their season is on the line because it is.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Whether they win or lose isn’t relevant. We aren’t catching them. One day people in here will understand this.
We could but you have to figure we are going to lose at least another 1.

JBS

Reaction score
Well they like to pretend this team can go through a stretch of the Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins and Lions and come out unscathed.

The only way we win the division is if we win out or maybe drop one game that isnt the Eagles and I don't think they can do it.
Even if we win out, which we cannot do. We won’t win the division. One loss and we definitely won’t win the division. At 14-3 , the eagles would own every tiebreaker against us , as long as they don’t lose to the giants. So we need Philly to lose 3 more games. That’s not happening.

JBS

Reaction score
We could but you have to figure we are going to lose at least another 1.
Even if we win out , which we won’t do, Philly owns every tiebreaker against us, unless they lose to nyg. So Philly needs to lose 3 more games.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Even if we win out , which we won’t do, Philly owns every tiebreaker against us, unless they lose to nyg. So Philly needs to lose 3 more games.
Unless Hurts gets hurt will be a wildcard if we lose another. I figure we will. It's safe to say Philly will beat the Giants, Seattle, and probably Arizona. That's 13 wins if they lost all the others. In a tie between us and them? You're probably right.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t care who wins we have to take care of our own business at this point.