Bills vs Eagles

JustChip

Reaction score
Man, Romo just called it.
"Buffalo is dominating but keeping Philly in it with self imposed mistakes."

1 blocked FG, 1 missed FG so far among other mistakes.
It’s the same thing KC did Monday night.

Bagman

Reaction score
Im still try to understand how the Bills had a 10 pt lead, drove down to the Philly 30 w/ a first and 10. Then Allen throws 3 hurry up passes in a row into the dirt. Without really trying to complete any of them. Then Mr Reliable shanks a short FG try. I don't get it .

ScalperX

Reaction score
On the bright side I'd much rather travel to Philly than San Fran. Although we might have to go to both. Eagles will get the first round by and get to play the Saints. lol

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It's 12:45am here now, gotta sleep. Let's hope when I wake up tomorrow morning there's a Bills win in the books. Kinda doubt it but hope dies last. You guys have a nice Sunday or what's left of it. :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Im still try to understand how the Bills had a 10 pt lead, drove down to the Philly 30 w/ a first and 10. Then Allen throws 3 hurry up passes in a row into the dirt. Without really trying to complete any of them. Then Mr Reliable shanks a short FG try. I don't get it .
I'm guessing he was worried about the wet ball slipping out of his hand and he was erring on the side of caution.

817Gill

Reaction score
Bro mix it up, don’t run run run or pass pass pass lol wth

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Buffalo during mediocre things. Not surprising. Most over hyped team in the league.