Black Friday Football: Dolphins vs Jets

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
how do you scout A-team that's playing another bad team and it hasn't beat anyone?? they have lost to all there good teams on their schedule so far.. how they play the jets shouldn't count, right? didn't count for us..lol
Could scout the O - Jets got a quality D - tho I hear the Miami O isn't as good on the road as it is at home.

In the end it's football, it will be over in a couple of months gotta watch while its around.

Reaction score
Jets coaches and management should be charged for dereliction of duty for starting some guy named Tom Boyle at QB

Their defense must be livid

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Jets coaches and management should be charged for dereliction of duty for starting some guy named Tom Boyle at QB

Their defense must be livid
To be fair, he was supposed to be the #3 QB and Rodgers and the OC wanted him cause he knew the system.

Where the Jets messed up is sticking with Wilson too long - they should have gotten Dobbs from the Cards when they could.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need to run to get someone from the airport in a bit, then a few other things to do, so I may not get to pay as much attention as usual. Will see how the timing all works out.

I guess I am pulling for the Dolphins. So they can win the AFCN.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Need to run to get someone from the airport in a bit, then a few other things to do, so I may not get to pay as much attention as usual. Will see how the timing all works out.

I guess I am pulling for the Dolphins. So they can win the AFCN.
Awwww shouldn't have told us that - now we gonna wild out around here.

Motorola

Reaction score
I suppose the Jets are wearing that uniform to pay homage to the first NFL game on Black Friday.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
How did this Jets team beat the Iggles? They are really bad.....