Black Friday Football: Dolphins vs Jets

Motorola

Reaction score
what up with kicker missing extra point

seem like a lot recintly
I agree with you.
With researching --- this is the 9th - NINTH season (since 2015) the PAT attempts were moved from the 2-yard line to the 15-yard line.
If someone would have asked me what year the change happened - my guess (without looking it up) would have been around 4 years ago.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Jets should consider Option A in NFL bylaws.

Concede the rest of the season; from further humiliation, injuries, but rewarded with 1st overall draft pick.

They also could use the extra time to get a jump on the competition and let Rodgers heal properly.
I'm thinking they should voluntarily fold the Jets. Wait a few years, then the NFL awards them a whole new franchise with a fresh identity.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That hail mary return was hilarious, but I feel a little bad for Boyle, since he didn't do anything wrong on that play. Of course, he's completely overmatched out there otherwise.

J12B

Reaction score
Every single Amazon Prime game since last year has been horrendously bad.

The trend continues....

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm thinking they should voluntarily fold the Jets. Wait a few years, then the NFL awards them a whole new franchise with a fresh identity.
Three straight losses after Rodgers went down in the season opener; but then the Jets won 3 straight to start November at 4-3.
Those abysmal losses to the Chargers and Raiders sunk the puncher's chance of grabbing that last WC spot.
Even with loss to the Bills last Sunday, the Jets would still be 6-4...with the Falcons and Texans sandwiched between the two Dolphins games.

starfan1

Reaction score
Jets offense is worse than patriots and that’s hard to do

But both them have good defenses

Motorola

Reaction score
Every single Amazon Prime game since last year has been horrendously bad.

The trend continues....
Thursday Night Football was a terrible idea from the get go.
Longtime network broadcast partners CBS, FOX, and NBC were not going to let marquee matchups slip down to the new kid on the block.
Heck -- even 4th banana ESPN bowed up and snatched up the best games remaining the big three couldn't get.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can’t believe I am still kind of watching this. Been trying to get a few things done around the house.
Almost time to go meet a few friends for a few beers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thursday Night Football was a terrible idea from the get go.
Longtime network broadcast partners CBS, FOX, and NBC were not going to let marquee matchups slip down to the new kid on the block.
Heck -- even 4th banana ESPN bowed up and snatched up the best games remaining the big three couldn't get.
I loved it and still do. If a bad teams match up. I can choose not to watch, or semi watch.

quickccc

Reaction score
How did this Jets team beat the Iggles? They are really bad.....
And Philly's only lost of the season !! .... Go figure

Jets win over Philly maybe prime example of any given Sunday

JayFord

Reaction score
we need less football during the week so we can get some good quality football too many bad teams get prime slots

go back to sunday and monday only....

but of course...the NFL will sell their soul for any lil bit of change they can

Mr_437

Reaction score
Big injury to the Miami Defense. Hope Phillips isn't injured too bad.

Motorola

Reaction score
Can’t believe I am still kind of watching this. Been trying to get a few things done around the house.
Almost time to go meet a few friends for a few beers.
Head out to a sports bar with your group, Jc22 - some college football games this evening that could be entertaining.
Penn State -yet again can't beat both Michigan and Ohio State in the same season- so will take out their frustration on turmoil Michigan State
Texas and Oregon -- both hanging on to the that Ohio State v. Michigan loser on Saturday drops out of the CFP if both the Longhorns and Beavers do a beatdown on their opponents tonight.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Head out to a sports bar with your group, Jc22 - some college football games this evening that could be entertaining.
Penn State -yet again can't beat both Michigan and Ohio State in the same season- so will take out their frustration on turmoil Michigan State
Texas and Oregon -- both hanging on to the that Ohio State v. Michigan loser on Saturday drops out of the CFP if both the Longhorns and Beavers do a beatdown on their opponents tonight.
Yeah thanks I forget about the Texas game.
I won’t stay out long. As I want to get up early get things done. Make sure I watch the OSU and that team from up north game.

Go Buckeyes.