Black Friday Football: Dolphins vs Jets

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t recall ever seeing the Jets in so many nationally broadcast games. No doubt the league was counting on Rodgers.

Just a horrid team to watch. OMG.

Motorola

Reaction score
What did we deserve to have the Jets on national TV this much?
The Jets traded for Aaron Rodgers this past offseason - so the networks were salivating over 4X League MVP doing some QB heroics late in his career to getting that team - with a stout defense - to a title run.

Dakota

Reaction score
Gotta say, pretty impressed with Miami. On the road, on a short week and hanging 34 points on a pretty good defense. And as I type forcing fumbles. Pretty impressive.

mldardy

Reaction score
Gotta say, pretty impressed with Miami. On the road, on a short week and hanging 34 points on a pretty good defense. And as I type forcing fumbles. Pretty impressive.
Tua with 2 Ints including a pick six and lost a fumble. One of their Tds came on a fluky 99 yard pick six at the end of the half and they are playing the hapless Jets who are on their 3rd-4th string QB? Very impressive :rolleyes: .

Dakota

Reaction score
Tua with 2 Ints including a pick six and lost a fumble. One of their Tds came on a fluky 99 yard pick six at the end of the half and they are playing the hapless Jets who are on their 3rd-4th string QB? Very impressive :rolleyes: .
The pic-6 was incredible. Are you saying that beating a bad team can't be impressive?

Motorola

Reaction score
Well the NFL's first ever game on Black Friday is over.
And it was a rousing...FLOP.
Hope for a better matchup next season.

mldardy

Reaction score
The pic-6 was incredible. Are you saying that beating a bad team can't be impressive?
Not only that but a bad team on their 3rd/4th QB and not looking impressive doing it. If you think they look impressive in this game I don't what you've been watching. As I mentioned when your QB has 3 turnovers that's not impressive.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Rodgers was talking about returning to practice in two weeks if the Jets were still in it. Not any more. Rodgers can r-e-l-a-x.

The Cowboys trade for Galloway turned out horrible for the Cowboys. The Jets trade for Rodgers was way worse. Jets got royally screwed.

Motorola

Reaction score
Fortunately we’ve had some CollegeFootball to watch today .
Hawkeyes-Cornhuskers - though not scintillating- went down to the last second.
Tonight -- Longhorns and Beavers are going go all out to put up "style-points" wins -- to perhaps leapfrog the Ohio State - Michigan loser and undefeated Florida St. for that last spot in the CFP.

Motorola

Reaction score
Rodgers was talking about returning to practice in two weeks if the Jets were still in it. Not any more. Rodgers can r-e-l-a-x.

The Cowboys trade for Galloway turned out horrible for the Cowboys. The Jets trade for Rodgers was way worse. Jets got royally screwed.
Achilles injury on the first offensive series in the season opener.
No one can forsee those things happening.

Jets knew clearly they weren't going anywhere with Zach Wilson as their QB...and their 4-7 record with him at the helm is proof in the pudding.

Last edited:

Dakota

Reaction score
Not only that but a bad team on their 3rd/4th QB and not looking impressive doing it. If you think they look impressive in this game I don't what you've been watching. As I mentioned when your QB has 3 turnovers that's not impressive.
34-13 is impressive.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If you combined the best of the Giants and the best of the Jets now, you might come up with a decent team. Might being the operative word.