Black Panther Star Dies at 43

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Why is it all the likeable actors die young and jerk actors will live forever?
yes-i-can-feel-your-hate-it-gives-you-focus-and-makes-you-stronger.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is fitting that he passed over on Jackie Robinson Day as he brought to the screen the dignity he displayed and the pain that he suffered breaking the baseball barrier. He was an excellent actor at bringing forth the pain that several of the real life people he portrayed. He was even better at hiding his own pain in that 4 year battle with the monster.

In this day and age where everything is news and nothing seems personal and their own business, it is gratifying that those close to him were successful in honoring his wishes that this battle be kept out of the media.

He was a class actor and even a classier act in real life. Well done, Mr. Boseman.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well technically it was on purpose

i realized early in my internet life that dragonking is really hard to get. While dargonking was always available. And its hard enough remembering different passwords, let alone which different username goes with them.
I am not laughing at your spelling of it but your one word response to Runny's question.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a truly great loss. He was a great actor and a strong figure for all. So crazy that he had this cancer and no one even had a clue.

I hate that going into his Twitter feed it is filled with sick, depraved jokes and comments. People can be so disgusting and hurtful.
A lot of sick people out there. No respect or morals anymore. Drives me crazy. Bring back the paddle in schools, it obvious many parents aren't doing their part. Too busy to raise their kids properly. Very sad. I did see that Black Panther movie. May he rest in Peace.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a truly great loss. He was a great actor and a strong figure for all. So crazy that he had this cancer and no one even had a clue.

I hate that going into his Twitter feed it is filled with sick, depraved jokes and comments. People can be so disgusting and hurtful.
That is because the classless are so willing to show that and those with class let that speak for itself.

There has never been a shortage of aholes but social media allowed that to be something to be proud about. Nothing as pathetic as an anonymous awesome person.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is because the classless are so willing to show that and those with class let that speak for itself.

There has never been a shortage of aholes but social media allowed that to be something to be proud about. Nothing as pathetic as an anonymous awesome person.
It'd be nice if the first thing that happens after you die is that you come face to face with everyone you've ever anonymously been a dick to.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'd be nice if the first thing that happens after you die is that you come face to face with everyone you've ever anonymously been a dick to.
But wouldn't they have to be dead too?
"Hey, it's not my time"!
"Sorry but that poster that was a awesome person to you in the Dak thread has gone toes up and the only way I can arrange a meeting is to take you too". You could only muster this response "which Dak thread"?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But wouldn't they have to be dead too?
"Hey, it's not my time"!
"Sorry but that poster that was a awesome person to you in the Dak thread has gone toes up and the only way I can arrange a meeting is to take you too". You could only muster this response "which Dak thread"?
Lol. I hadn't considered the still living. Let's assume that time isn't linear, or that when you die, you don't get on with your afterlife until everyone else has died and you've confronted everyone you need to confront.

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail the thread.