Black Panther Star Dies at 43

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This is a truly great loss. He was a great actor and a strong figure for all. So crazy that he had this cancer and no one even had a clue.

I hate that going into his Twitter feed it is filled with sick, depraved jokes and comments. People can be so disgusting and hurtful.

People were calling him a crackhead after he posted that pic. Hope they feel like a bunch of a holes now. I really hate people these days.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That is because the classless are so willing to show that and those with class let that speak for itself.

There has never been a shortage of aholes but social media allowed that to be something to be proud about. Nothing as pathetic as an anonymous awesome person.
Yeah I wish there was a way we could be held more accountable for the things we say online....

quickccc

Reaction score
Truly broke my heart.
What an incredible horrid and tough 2020 we are continuing to go through.
I'm still grieving heavily over his passing .
when i saw the headline i initially thought it had to be a sudden car accident until i read what took him away.

I was so very proud of Chadwick.
Incredibly courageous personal battle with the brutal colon cancer ..that he worked through.

He was a hero on that personal battle along. So inspirational per his own personality and his movie character roles
( 42"..Jackie Robinson,,,, Thurgood Marshall, James Brown and of course T'Challa -Black Panther. )

His influence was/is still felt among our young kids as well that beloved clung to his Black Panther representing image

RIP, Chadwick, you will sincerely be so very missed.

"Wakanda Forever "
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSqwY9DTitbo4qmw8-gQn86-5uu6f4oWT0O8Q&usqp=CAU