Bland or Diggs. Who's the better corner?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Can’t say at all yet. It’s unreasonable to expect bland to continue at this pace, and it’s also completely up in the air as to what version of Diggs we get back.

I’m just glad both are on the roster as the potential is there to have the best CB group in football in 2024.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
They're similar instinct-wise.

I think Diggs is more aggressive on more passes while Bland waits for opportunities. He plays more of a waiting game. He's OK giving up some yards

Both are have good hands and are good after the INT

CWR

Reaction score
All I'm looking forward to is that, MAYBE, the safer guy to throw to is the one with 11 Ints in a season.

Yeah ,,,, good luck with that.
:lmao2:

They way Bland makes house calls its going to get to the point he's avoided when possible and if your other option is taking a shot at Diggs, while Parsons bears down then you're in a bad way.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Prob Diggs. Both are taller corners. Both have ridiculous ball-hawking abilities. Both get cooked in coverage quite a bit despite this. They’re honestly more similar than they are different. Just glad they’re both on our team. Go ‘Boys.
Bland isn’t getting ‘cooked’ - by all reports he’s one the least-cooked corners in the NFL this season.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Who gets credit for this?

Harris? McClay? Jones Boys?

If I am not mistaken...hasent Bland been beat on double moves a few times? Seems like it hasnt happened in a few weeks which is good? But Bland was beat on doubles for a TD last year and early this year. I guess he shored that up...which is stellar.

My overall take is going to the better tackler. And I love Diggs. But DaRon tackles better.

Cant believe McClay drafted a player that could outduel an 11 INT player. Just exquisite drafting by McClay.

Proof

Reaction score
Bland isn’t getting ‘cooked’ - by all reports he’s one the least-cooked corners in the NFL this season.
right don’t get that post or the other saying bland gives up a higher reception pct