Bland or Diggs. Who's the better corner?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought Bland looked great last year too. Having them both for a long time is gonna be great!

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I'll give Bland the nod because he participates in the run defense far more. Diggs has had a tendency to make business decisions at times when faced with tackling responsibilities.

I really hope that Diggs comes back 100%. If so, holy crap Dallas is going to be absurd next year as far as pass defense.

FaSho

Reaction score
Prob Diggs. Both are taller corners. Both have ridiculous ball-hawking abilities. Both get cooked in coverage quite a bit despite this. They’re honestly more similar than they are different. Just glad they’re both on our team. Go ‘Boys.

I don't think either get cooked in coverage "quite a bit"

Maybe Diggs 2 years ago.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Bland is the more complete player and has a nose for Pick 6 plays

GORICO

Reaction score
Before this season I would say Diggs. But now? I don't know. They are both fantastic corners.
can we have both play next season...and our little guy who still swats away passes we got in 2017...want him too and everyone else

GORICO

Reaction score
big E----we got both and i still love our small guy who swats passes still 5'10" we got in 2017 with the other guy who got huge contract with Miami....part of day my memory fades on names

GORICO

Reaction score
I’m just looking forward to both being on the field, with Overshown on the field too!
i just want to remind everyone...most of the time...not all time but most...takes 2 full years to fully recover ACL unless you are Jerry Rice

GORICO

Reaction score
We possibly have the best to CB’s in the NFL!

They are both great ball hawks. I think Bland is a very good athlete who is more of a technician. He will pick his spots on when to be aggressive. He will give up a higher percentage of receptions, but when he decides to go after a pick his percentage is extraordinary!

Diggs is a great athlete. Possibly the most athletic DB since Deon. He doesn’t give up as high of a percentage of catches. He is more of a risk taker, but with his athletic ability he can get away with it. He is a little susceptible to double moves.

If both playing at their best Diggs possibly has the highest ceiling, but he also has the lowest floor.

I love them both!!!!!!
mr Crash----you saw bland's pick six the one before yesterday....those are almost top notch receiver skills...you know how saying goes if you are a great route runner but struggle catching ball make you a DB...we got 2 that i know could be starting receivers in league if they honed skills...but even better is they have natural DB mentality and know when to break off....but you probably heard it said in game or post game bland does not take unnecessary chances...sometimes
if you just jump a route you can be royally burned too