Bledsoe was not released by Buffalo

Dogstar

Reaction score
I am sick of reading innacurate articles bashing Bledsoe saying he was released by Buffallo. They are misleading. He ASKED to be released to come to Dallas. They honored his request and that's the story. At least get the facts right...

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
So your saying Bledsoe was released?

Who cares?

He sucks, he's done. Finito. End of story.

Rush 2112

Reaction score
StonetheCrow77;1123052 said:
what?? why would he do that? Go bone up on tampering rules in the NFL...

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/8200699

" Bledsoe, 33, reportedly informed the team he'd rather be released and find a starting job elsewhere than become a backup. He will be one of several veteran quarterbacks on the market: Cleveland is releasing Jeff Garcia and Kurt Warner is leaving the New York Giants."

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123044 said:
I am sick of reading innacurate articles bashing Bledsoe saying he was released by Buffallo. They are misleading. He ASKED to be released to come to Dallas. They honored his request and that's the story. At least get the facts right...

so bledsoe was not released, but he asked for his release and he got released. SPIN BABY!!!

i'm sick of people defending bledsoe with their dying breathe. he's benched for a reason.

get a deal of cards and deal with it.

Dogstar

Reaction score
Guess what? I don't think the Bledoe season is over...yet. Romo could suck or get hurt.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123061 said:
Guess what? I don't think the Bledoe season is over...yet. Romo could suck or get hurt.

well since romo is in there cause bledsoe SUCKED, sure. you have a point. that doesn't make drew "good" though, now does it?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123061 said:

Keep praying to your deadslow shrine that this happens.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1123067 said:
Siriusly?:eek:

some people insist on putting the "re" in front of "tarded" cause they continue to do it time and time again.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123044 said:
drew ...... is this you ? no hard feelings huh ? ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123061 said:
Yeah, yeah yeah, but tell us how Buffalo released him, but he wasn't released.

We're still hanging on the edges of our seats on that one.

Reaction score
Hostile;1123086 said:
Yeah, yeah yeah, but tell us how Buffalo released him, but he wasn't released.

We're still hanging on the edges of our seats on that one.

exactly... he reportedly asked for his release... haha ok, I'm sure he probably did... but, he was still released... and they wouldn't put anything in first account about him having a deal with Dallas, because of tampering...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77;1123089 said:
exactly... he reportedly asked for his release... haha ok, I'm sure he probably did... but, he was still released... and they wouldn't put anything in first account about him having a deal with Dallas, because of tampering...
:lmao2:

I love your avatar. I just noticed it right now. Genius.

Grevus

Reaction score
Really doesn't matter. Buffallo didn't want him anymore. He's here until the end of the season. I would be really surprised if he stays with the team next year, or for that matter, is offered to stay.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Just like Bledsoe wasn't benched but, he uh, is sitting ON the bench so that Romo can play instead...