Bledsoe was not released by Buffalo

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123044 said:
I am sick of reading innacurate articles bashing Bledsoe saying he was released by Buffallo. They are misleading. He ASKED to be released to come to Dallas. They honored his request and that's the story. At least get the facts right...

I guess then the fact that the records of the NFL reflect him being released are correct.

Dogstar

Reaction score
:bow: Announcing new hours for the Bledsoe Shrine. 1 pm to 3 pm on Sunday...

superpunk

Reaction score
Dogstar;1123044 said:
I am sick of reading innacurate articles bashing Bledsoe saying he was released by Buffallo. They are misleading. He ASKED to be released to come to Dallas. They honored his request and that's the story. At least get the facts right...

:damn:

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Dogstar;1123044 said:

So he was released, the reason why is a non-issue.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I am wondering where all those folks who were saying Bledsoe is a future hall of famer...he's a top five QB in the NFL, etc, are now???

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99;1123606 said:
I am wondering where all those folks who were saying Bledsoe is a future hall of famer...he's a top five QB in the NFL, etc, are now???

well one has been banned for awhile :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Dogstar;1123044 said:

wait wait wait...if it wasn't buffallo who released him AND we didn't trade for him...how did we aquire him? and him ASking to be released is still buffallo releasing him...get YOUR facts straight home boy

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Juke99;1123606 said:

I went to PatsFans.com yesterday and red a thread on Bledsoe. I think it's funny to note that there, where he is still worshipped by some, they don't even think he is a HOFer. It's about a third of them who think he is.

Not very endorsing.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1123682 said:
I went to PatsFans.com yesterday and red a thread on Bledsoe. I think it's funny to note that there, where he is still worshipped by some, they don't even think he is a HOFer. It's about a third of them who think he is.

Not very endorsing.

Well, he has had a more standout career than Lynn Swann.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dogstar;1123044 said:

But he was no longer going to be a starter.

Personally I wish they hadn't released him.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
FLcowboy;1123691 said:
Well, he has had a more standout career than Lynn Swann.

Name one thing besides passing yards that stands out in a positive fashion that is, that cant be offset by other problems.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1123695 said:
But he was no longer going to be a starter.

Personally I wish they hadn't released him.

Yeah, same here. The funny thing is that last year, the Bills fans wereon hear laughing at us and warning us that this would happen.

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1123697 said:
Name one thing besides passing yards that stands out in a positive fashion that is, that cant be offset by other problems.

he brought his team to a super bowl, no matter what only two quaterbacks play in that game a year, and you have to admit if it wasnt for bledsoe those patgs wouldnt have sniffed the super bowl

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99;1123606 said:

Well we know where Nors is. ;)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Rustinpeace21;1123700 said:
he brought his team to a super bowl, no matter what only two quaterbacks play in that game a year, and you have to admit if it wasnt for bledsoe those patgs wouldnt have sniffed the super bowl

Trent Dilfer has WON a Superbowl.
Does that means Dilfer stands out more ?

superpunk

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1123712 said:
Trent Dilfer has WON a Superbowl.
Does that means Dilfer stands out more ?

I don't know.

226hawksportraits07_qbacks.jpg

I can't choose.