Blocking Private Messages

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3593905 said:
Dude, if you don't want PMs that's fine.

Just say so and it's all good.

You tell me when to try to send a PM and I'll give it a shot. As soon as you unblock PMs, I'll try.

Not gonna "change" anything.

I get PM's all the time.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
zrinkill;3593908 said:
Not gonna "change" anything.

I get PM's all the time.

Well then I suggest you contact a Mod because some members are unable to PM you.

Just think about all the important PMs you have missed out on because the site is malfunctioning.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;3593776 said:
I get private messages all the time ..... do not know what you are talking about.

Me?
There is an option in each poster's user file that they can accept private messages only from Moderators and someone on their Buddy list. Your option for this is set to "yes" so if Hoofbite is not on your buddy list you won't receive PMs from him.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
zrinkill;3593916 said:
Doubt it ..... only one type of poster has complained.

What type is that?

The type that receives spam from you?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;3593954 said:
There is an option in each poster's user file that they can accept private messages only from Moderators and someone on their Buddy list. Your option for this is set to "yes" so if Hoofbite is not on your buddy list you won't receive PMs from him.

Thank you for clearing that up.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3593701 said:
I had actually typed up a decently-lengthed response to your spam message and then I was told that you don't accept private messages. I was courteous and genuine when I should have spent no time and referred you to a local university for a lesson in Sarcasm 101. But, I didn't. I thought I would type out a reasonable response and was informed that you don't accept private messages.

For whatever reason that would be, I dunno. I can't imagine anyone's inbox getting so hammered with unsolicited messages that they need to actually block them all.

So, I'll just assume it was meant as nothing more than a move to try and antagonize.

Zrin did that to me too. He's just scared. He Pm'd me and then I wrote out a response and it said he doesn't recieve PM's when I tried to send it. Like what kind of guy does that?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3596127 said:
Zrin did that to me too. He's just scared. He Pm'd me and then I wrote out a response and it said he doesn't recieve PM's when I tried to send it. Like what kind of guy does that?

Making stuff up is not gonna bring your boyfriend back to Cleveland boy.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The junk between you and Slate is getting beyond silly at this point.

You're both being childish with your constant back and forth and comments to one another. If you can't get along either block one another or just don't speak.

It's getting really old how often the two of you go back and forth over silly stuff, especially when one of you starts predicting that the other will come along shortly to jump on the other.

Give it a rest, please.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BraveHeartFan;3598318 said:
The junk between you and Slate is getting beyond silly at this point.

You're both being childish with your constant back and forth and comments to one another. If you can't get along either block one another or just don't speak.

It's getting really old how often the two of you go back and forth over silly stuff, especially when one of you starts predicting that the other will come along shortly to jump on the other.

Give it a rest, please.

^^THIS^^

thread closed.