Reaction score
Last time?
dal-12-whiteshoulders-patrickgreen-vert-620x885.jpg
Miss those helmets more.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tumblr_mxd7kwsdyF1spy7ono1_250.gif
....will wear navy jerseys with white pants when they play the Giants at MetLife Stadium on Sunday. The Cowboys' navy jerseys are normally worn with silver pants. The color of uniforms for each game are determined by the home team. The Giants will wear their all white Color Rush uniforms this weekend. Because the Giants will be in white jerseys, the Cowboys will wear their navy jerseys. But instead of silver pants, the Cowboys this weekend will wear the white pants they wore for Week 13's Color Rush game.

Their decision to wear white pants is based on a couple of different factors. Several veteran players, like Dez Bryant, have lobbied over the years for the navy/white combination because they think it will look good. Dallas Cowboys Merchandising agrees with the sentiment and knew this Game 14 scenario with the Giants wearing all-white Color Rush uniforms provided a unique opportunity to try the new color combination.

I'm with you Dez, Navy/White does "look good" & are D only colors in my wardrobe..:muttley:
th

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It'll be a different look for us, no doubt. Colors notwithstanding, poor old Eli won't have his normal corps of excellent WRs to pull him out of his doldrums for this game, although I'm pretty sure that the team will really be fired up to support him and their newly installed staff members.

We'd best be ready to get some rapid-paced pressure on him in that contest if were destined to win. Here's hoping our OLs are at their best to thwart all attempts by their defense to limit our scoring. We should have a good opportunity to come away with a resounding victory, I would only hope. Here's also hoping we'll get Eli's white color rush uniform plenty dirty! ;)

Last edited:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
It'll be a different look for us, no doubt. Colors notwithstanding, poor old Eli won't have his normal corps of excellent WRs to pull him out of his doldrums for this game, although I'm pretty sure that the team will really be fired up to support him and their newly installed staff members.

We'd best be ready to get some rapid-paced pressure on him in that contest if were destined to win. Here's hoping our OLs are at their best to thwart all attempts by their defense to limit our scoring. We should have a good opportunity to come away with a resounding victory, I would only hope. Here's also hoping we'll get Eli's white color rush uniform plenty dirty! ;)
Eh. No worries. We win this game and everyone will be talking about how we have no chance against Oakland.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
....will wear navy jerseys with white pants when they play the Giants at MetLife Stadium on Sunday. The Cowboys' navy jerseys are normally worn with silver pants. The color of uniforms for each game are determined by the home team. The Giants will wear their all white Color Rush uniforms this weekend. Because the Giants will be in white jerseys, the Cowboys will wear their navy jerseys. But instead of silver pants, the Cowboys this weekend will wear the white pants they wore for Week 13's Color Rush game.

Their decision to wear white pants is based on a couple of different factors. Several veteran players, like Dez Bryant, have lobbied over the years for the navy/white combination because they think it will look good. Dallas Cowboys Merchandising agrees with the sentiment and knew this Game 14 scenario with the Giants wearing all-white Color Rush uniforms provided a unique opportunity to try the new color combination.

I'm with you Dez, Navy/White does "look good" & are D only colors in my wardrobe..:muttley:
th

They've worn white pants with the blue/white Star Jersey.

dal-12-whiteshoulders-patrickgreen-620x620.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Eh. No worries. We win this game and everyone will be talking about how we have no chance against Oakland.

There'll be no shortage of people saying that from now 'til the end of the year.

We're going to be questioned from now on. Perhaps quite deservedly so. :rolleyes:

The changes on defense and Zeke's returning should aid our cause, though.

Last edited:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
There'll be no shortage of people saying that from now 'til the end of the year.

We're going to be questioned from now on. Perhaps quite deservedly so. :rolleyes:

The changes on defense and Zeke's returning should aid our cause, though.
Yep. No way can we look past the Giants. They’ve got nothing to lose. Oakland away will be tough with Derek Carr, Lynch, and company. Get past these two games, then we can unwrap Zeke on Christmas Eve against Seattle. We have a chance, but I’m gonna keep an even keel about this run we need to accomplish.

ryanbabs

Reaction score

th
Wonder if we will ever wear all navy. Wonder how that would look.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
They've worn white pants with the blue/white Star Jersey.

dal-12-whiteshoulders-patrickgreen-620x620.jpg

Yep, funny how that gets overlooked. That is definitely a predominantly navy jersey. A more true statement would be that they haven't worn the current year navy jersey with white pants.

revospeed

Reaction score
Amen. late 60s through 1981 were the best blue jerseys.

I started watching in like 2001 so I never got to see those live, but man they look cool. They even looked cool with the 1976 red strip on the helmet.

I’d be okay with the navy blue be our color rush, but bring back the royal blues for our away/alternate.