Blue-White Scrimmage Thread

erod

Reaction score
Then don’t broadcast it.
Our problem isn’t what they are doing on the field. It’s the way Jerry is not showing proper respect for his customers time by pulling this stunt.
It's an infomercial, no doubt.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The "Blue White Scrimmage," as we knew it in the past is over and done. Anytime the real plays are substituted with views of the sideline, there's no real point in maintaining interest in what only used to be. That telecast was, basically, a waste of time tuning in to. What a farce, from start to finish! :rolleyes:

Bluefin

Reaction score
The blank jerseys is surreal.

Are we really worried about somebody scouting this?

Who dreamed this up?

Maybe the ghost of George Allen is in attendence.?
Bryan Broaddus mentioned on twitter a couple of years ago that opposing scouts thanked him for the team showing parts of training camp in a live segment. In response, the team quickly limited which drills were allowed to be shown and for how long.

The opposition is always watching.

reddyuta

Reaction score
this broadcast should never have happened,the advertisers should get a refund.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus mentioned on twitter a couple of years ago that opposing scouts thanked him for the team showing parts of training camp in a live segment. In response, the team quickly limited which drills were allowed to be shown and for how long.

The opposition is always watching.

that was the training camp live segment they had to do away with because sean payton was watching it!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "Blue White Scrimmage," as we knew it in the past is over and done. Anytime the real plays are substituted with views of the sideline, there's no real point in maintaining interest in what only used to be. That telecast was, basically, a waste of time tuning in to. What a farce, from start to finish! :rolleyes:

I know I will not watch next season. Will see what the results are and watch on the team site afterwards if worth watching.

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the meantime, Stars up on the Avalanche 5-3 with 3:00 left in the 3rd. Stars can take a 3-1 game lead.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The cruel joke is, this is what live game broadcasts will look like. :eek::D
We should have guessed this would be a quarantine commercial for the regular season.

I feel like somebody did the old shell game on me.

Remember where I put the pea..

around and around it goes..

where she stops nobody knows..

So tell me..under which shell is the football game?

None of them.

It's disappeared.

Poof.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Like what Michael Irvin had to say about Aldon Smith going against Tyron Smith.

Aldon told him something like, "When he [Tyron] got his hands on me, I could not move. I was like, 'Put me down, man, my kid is watching.'"
I remember a Cowboys defender said that a while back. Said Tyron’s mitts are freakish, and once he has his hands on you it’s over.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know, Jerry said he expected fans to be in the stadium this season, but he never said they would be able to actually watch the game. :D