Blue-White Scrimmage Thread

rags747

Reaction score
Love Jerry’s banter back and forth with Michael, they have had some good times together.

Hardline

Reaction score
Wow. Just found out Cee Dee Lamb has the biggest selling jersey in the NFL so far.

rags

Reaction score
Well, there goes three hours I'll never get back.

zerofill

Reaction score
This was a waste of time... wth... glad I didn't get home in time to see the whole, waste of time. I just went to the youtube and was skimming through it. Did they actually run a play? lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 hours wasted time, except the time I switched over the the Stars game. And other stuff I did.

Well guess there will not be 100 threads about the scrimmage and players. No bust threads, no HOF threads. :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Final takeaway

Is Dalton worth losing Clayton or DiNucci?

zerofill

Reaction score
3 hours wasted time, except the time I switched over the the Stars game. And other stuff I did.

Well guess there will not be 100 threads about the scrimmage and players. No bust threads, no HOF threads. :lmao:

Yeah unless we are nominating the camera crew for the HOF, for being so good at not showing anything.

reddyuta

Reaction score
we need better backup OTs,might be a trade coming because all the backups suck including Erving.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was a waste of time... wth... glad I didn't get home in time to see the whole, waste of time. I just went to the youtube and was skimming through it. Did they actually run a play? lol

I think they put a ball at the 50, and all stood around and talked about it.
You know, like when you see a road construction crew of 8 standing around looking at a pot hole talking about what to do about it. :lmao2:

zerofill

Reaction score
I think they put a ball at the 50, and all stood around and talked about it.
You know, like when you see a road construction crew of 8 standing around looking at a pot hole talking about what to do about it. :lmao2:

HAHA... pretty much sums that trash show up!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
we need better backup OTs,might be a trade coming because all the backups suck including Erving.

Actually, I think Brandon Knight has been doing pretty well at right tackle from practice indications. Don't know if he was the one in their for Lawrence's sacks, though.

Valkyr

Reaction score

I guess McCarthy is okay with being called fat.

Best-Paulie-Walnuts-Memes-From-The-Sopranos.jpg