Twitter: Bobby Belt point differential for each separated by quarter and half

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team is a joke :facepalm:. What kind of coach and players consistently let themselves come out like this every game? That Green Bay one is terrible!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Teams come out flat sometimes. It's hard as heck to have 50 plus players and 15-plus coaches to be spot on from second one, every single time.

The problem for me is that the Cowboys continue to come out flat. When the issue has been talked about to death, the team still comes out flat.

The year our team finished 5th in the nation, we came out flat the first game of the year and lost to a bad team by 1 point (on the last play of the game). I decided that no matter what, we would not be start a game flat again. We changed our practices, we changed our game day routine, we amped up our pre-game. Had we not came out flat and lost that first game, we might have played for the national title that year.

The Cowboys just seem to accept everything. We come out flat? Oh well, we'll get em in the 2nd half. They took away the run? Oh well, just keep trying.

I can't wait until we get a real coaching staff.