Bobby Wagner re-signs with the Seahawks

phildadon86

Reaction score
You keep stating the Wagner was the top LB last year but he was not.
Still borderline top 10 but not the top of list.
According to PFF you are wrong. Wagner was the best run stopping lb in football last year. Also an all pro.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Hard to claim you're all in on winning when you don't make this move.

He is levels better than Vander Esch.
100%!!!

This may be an over reaction but, we are not all in this year.

Jerry did say he doesn’t like to go all in. I believe him now.

We need a dominant D with Dak as our QB. Wagner and a run stuffing DT would have helped get us there.

To those that say Wagner has slowed down. He was ALL PRO last year!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
According to PFF you are wrong. Wagner was the best run stopping lb in football last year. Also an all pro.
Guess it depends if you only use one resource for your evaluations.
Look at total tackles, I can break it down for you if you want.

lonestar2288

Reaction score
It's obvious Wagner is the better player. Problem being we couldn't sway or sign him last yr OR this yr. It would seem Dallas wasn't high on his list and would have needed to pony up much more than the Rams last yr/Seahawks this yr. It's done now though

phildadon86

Reaction score
Guess it depends if you only use one resource for your evaluations.
Look at total tackles, I can break it down for you if you want.
Lol. The fact he was an all pro means nothing either than I guess. In no universe is LVE comparable to Wagner. I don’t care what stats you show me.

Kwyn

Reaction score
The narratives in the Zone are crazy. We have the worst echo chamber of nonsense.

A few influential posters throw a stink bomb into a classroom and everyone goes crazy.

Don’t fall for it.

Real fans, who pay attention to the league, can stay on track. It’s just hard with all the noise from the drama queens.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Lol. The fact he was an all pro means nothing either than I guess. In no universe is LVE comparable to Wagner. I don’t care what stats you show me.
Yes, he was second team All Pro the last 2 years I believe - thats something - its not like the Pro Bowl where almost anyone can make it nowadays.

LVE had a great rookie year but steadily declined every year after... where after the last year of his rookie deal, all he could get was a 1 year deal for 2 million.

Last year yes he did play better, but he still is an average LB.

Now we depending on an average LB with injury issues and Clark who need to have a massive second year...not very confident in the position right now.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think he just wanted to go back to seattle to play.
Also, the smarter players probably dont want to play for dallas and the jones boys.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
true but did Wags really wanna be here? I have severe doubts.
Who cares this team just likes bums. Ty craw, scandrick, heath. No1 wins games because they saved more money. Btw in the run game hes vander trash

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Of course! Anytime a player leads a team in tackles, it obviously means they are pure trash. Why didn't I think of that?!?!
We were 22nd against the run. And he was a big part of why we were so bad. His pff grade against the run was terrible. Hes good in coverage but we are in a division and conference with heavy run teams as contenders