BobHaze!

Mad_max

Reaction score
S’up brothers and sistas? I guess ol Jerry got tired of the common sense being laid down on his team site. Good to be among the good guys again.
Hey Bob, glad to see you around again.

Mad_max

Reaction score
I was hoping you would come over. I tried to get Gmo to come over but he is slow about it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bullet!!!! Bout time!! Wasamatter wid you, old bones creaking and you had to use the walker to get over.

S'ok, bruddah, we had to tie ksk onto a gurney and wheel him over with him shouting BUT I'M A MOD!!! THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! A MOD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? A MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bullet!!!! Bout time!! Wasamatter wid you, old bones creaking and you had to use the walker to get over.

S'ok, bruddah, we had to tie ksk onto a gurney and wheel him over with him shouting BUT I'M A MOD!!! THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!! A MOD!!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? A MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I may be slow...but at least I’m old. And my walker is loaded.

kskboys

Reaction score

Oooohhhhh tied down...ooohhhhhhh