BobHaze!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome to The Zone Bob. I hope you like this place.

BTW,

Are we talking Loaded Walker..

o-lady-gaga-golden-wheelchair-570.jpg

Or are we talking...

Loaded Walker?

latest

???

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Loaded? Where's the mini bar and cup holder?

This is a Vintage ride. Like a 36 Deuce Coup or a 57 Belle Air or a 63 Split T. There were no "mini bars" or "cup holders", back in the day. jeuseschrist in a side car, nobody appreciates the classics no more..........

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a Vintage ride. Like a 36 Deuce Coup or a 57 Belle Air or a 63 Split T. There were no "mini bars" or "cup holders", back in the day. jeuseschrist in a side car, nobody appreciates the classics no more..........
I do, first car was a 57 Chevy, lavender with a white top, rolled and pleated white leather interior with a lavender interior light, 283 triple deuces and 3 on the floor. My buds called it the "P****Mobile". The cops called it "easy pickin's".

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I do, first car was a 57 Chevy, lavender with a white top, rolled and pleated white leather interior with a lavender interior light, 283 triple deuces and 3 on the floor. My buds called it the "P****Mobile". The cops called it "easy pickin's".

Sounds cool. I was not so lucky. My first ride was a POS but hey, it rolled and played music.

cern

Reaction score
my first ride required that I always park facing a downhill slope. that way I need only turn on the key, roll downhill for a while and then pop the clutch.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
my first ride required that I always park facing a downhill slope. that way I need only turn on the key, roll downhill for a while and then pop the clutch.

Same car lot huh......

;)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or get your buds to push you if you were in the flat lands.

kskboys

Reaction score
Sounds cool. I was not so lucky. My first ride was a POS but hey, it rolled and played music.
Yeah, I think mine did too. See, there was this babysitter, and I was a youngun and she was hot.