Boom or Bust

jday

Reaction score
Actually that gif applies quite well to yourself, lol.

Point is you IGNORE the production by claiming he didn't have PRODUCTION.
Hard to be better than the conferences player of the year.
The word you were looking for is consistency.
He didn't consistently produce at a high level.
But he produced at a very high level in 2017.
Where did I claim LVE doesn't produce?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually, I think it's about people being unable to deal with opinions that differ from that of their own.
as a follow to my last response to your statement.....If i am looking for truth it does not matter where it comes from...but if my own insecurity motivates me to always be in the right...then i am not looking for truth...its actually a fruitless endeavor...in my opinion

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LVE definitely has some work to do to reach the potential his physical gifts suggest, but he isn’t a project either. I believe he is likely to at least be a solid player even if he doesn’t reach the level we hope. Ultimately I’m saying I think there is potential for the Boom side, although not a sure thing, but I don’t think he is likely to be a bust.

jday

Reaction score
LVE definitely has some work to do to reach the potential his physical gifts suggest, but he isn’t a project either. I believe he is likely to at least be a solid player even if he doesn’t reach the level we hope. Ultimately I’m saying I think there is potential for the Boom side, although not a sure thing, but I don’t think he is likely to be a bust.
I wasn't trying to steer the conversation one way or another. But I'm guessing my initial dislike is too strong not to taint my attempt at objectivity.

Either that or there is an underground zone mafia that is attacking anyone with a dissenting opinion.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The moment I saw a rare CowboyRoy alert, I suspect contradiction. For that reason, you didn't even need to contribute...for future reference.

Your one of those guys that whatever you say is pretty much the opposite. Your "short term, this year is all the maters, we have a good shot to win the SB" attitude is lends itself to desperate and poor decisions. Kinda like you always want them to draft or keep skill position guys over core defense or lineman that are the real key to winning it all.

jday

Reaction score
Your one of those guys that whatever you say is pretty much the opposite. Your "short term, this year is all the maters, we have a good shot to win the SB" attitude is lends itself to desperate and poor decisions. Kinda like you always want them to draft or keep skill position guys over core defense or lineman that are the real key to winning it all.
I honestly think you have me confused with someone else. I wanted trenches more than anything.