Image: Bossman putting in work

CWR

Reaction score
269996216_681931209845018_3145542213473797313_n.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was good that he got some meaningful reps and it was long overdue.

Ashame that it took something outside of football to force the coaches hands to get their next man up some experience but at least now he has it and if he has to play in the playoffs it won’t be his first time in the NFL.

CWR

Reaction score

Ashame that it took something outside of football to force the coaches hands to get their next man up some experience but at least no he has it and if he has to play in the playoffs it won’t be his first time in the NFL.

I had written this off as a lost season for him, but he may yet make an impact. Regardless it's good news moving forward.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ashame that it took something outside of football to force the coaches hands to get their next man up some experience but at least now he has it and if he has to play in the playoffs it won’t be his first time in the NFL.

It helped he was going against the WFT. Did I do that right? :muttley:

I agree, it was long overdue, but I say there were some things behind the scenes as to why it took the situation as it did to get him in there.
Nothing bad against him, but maybe in practices he was not showing it yet. Could be a player that doesn't practice well, but plays pretty good.

I always seen him as more of a 2022 player from the setbacks with injuries this season.
However he shown what he can do, and did what he was supposed to do. So that should get him more snaps.
Hope to see him out there more.

phildadon86

Reaction score

I agree. Joseph has a chance to be a great player. The talent is there. Just needs the reps. If he turns out. I will be ok with taking him over Creed Humphrey lol

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I never could understand why he wasn’t getting more playing time the past couple weeks.

I never could understand why Cox wasn’t getting more playing time before injury.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It helped he was going against the WFT. Did I do that right? :muttley:

I agree, it was long overdue, but I say there were some things behind the scenes as to why it took the situation as it did to get him in there.
Nothing bad against him, but maybe in practices he was not showing it yet. Could be a player that doesn't practice well, but plays pretty good.

I always seen him as more of a 2022 player from the setbacks with injuries this season.
However he shown what he can do, and did what he was supposed to do. So that should get him more snaps.
Hope to see him out there more.

Oh trust me.. I’ve thought about that. Everyone looked like an All Pro against WFT.

Aven8

Reaction score

It was overdue, but having said that all three of our corners have been solid this year and haven’t missed any time with injuries (outside of last week Covid). That’s remarkable and why mess with what’s working?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It was overdue, but having said that all three of our corners have been solid this year and haven’t missed any time with injuries (outside of last week Covid). That’s remarkable and why mess with what’s working?

Totally agree. Our corners have been really good this year. Even Anthony Brown who our fan base likes to pick on when he gets beat from time to time in a league where the very best corners get beat time to time.

It just made no sense how they refused to get their insurance policy and 2nd round pick some meaningful game time against these inept opposing offenses.

johneric8

Reaction score
He looked so good. You couldn't ask for a better starting debut.

Been telling igits that he would contribute by end of season and excel, but I was told he wasn't ready..

I don't think I'm smart, just don't operate on irrational emotions.

Fat is going to help this team come playoff time.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

That's just how it works unless there's an injury or the protocol. Your best players get the snaps. It's more important that they do over a back up. I get your point, but the snaps are limited and every one counts.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score

That man has some dawg in him and I like his fight. Still young but he was pretty good at Kentucky. If he plays expect mistakes but also growing pains but he appears to be a keeper. He may be a playmaker too.