big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He was trying to injure Dalton with that play. If he isn’t suspended I won’t be watching another NFL game this season.

jsb357

Reaction score
Old bad blood between a former Steeler (Bostic) and a former Bengal (Dalton)

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Badell hates Jerry. Plus, Badell is surrounded by several Cowboys hating personnel and ex-players.

No one should be surprised how Badell has 2 different ways of handing down discipline. 1 way is for the other 31 teams. The other is for the Dallas Cowboys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Fan Zone

It was intentional and willfully malicious. If the NFL is OK handing out 4-6 game suspensions for actions off the field then I think they should be greater for actions on the field.

Just MHO.

Yeah I don’t think he should be suspended all season for it but you are correct that you can’t preach player safety and then treat other egregious acts that are less severe with more harsh suspensions. Not consistent at all but the NFL has never been in that regard.

Brax

Reaction score
I mean I’d feel the same way about him if he did it to Carson Wentz or anyone else. Just no place for that. Especially when the game was already over.
I think that if a player is ejected for this type of play he should not be allowed to play for every game the injured player misses and he should not be paid. To me that was the type of hit that does deserve at least 1 game suspension.