Boycott the SB

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how the NFL would react to a full out boycott effort by fans over their allowing the wrong team to participate through their own incompetent officiating? Do fans really care that much?

I really do wonder because the NFL can pull anything and the sheep still keep showing up for the shearing. Oh, we're sorry, we'll do better.

I do not have a horse in the race and was actually rooting for LA more than NO but this is a tainted SB. This is blatantly wrong, it is an injustice.

So, I will not watch this SB. Not only that but am contacting the sponsors of the NFL and SB to let them know I am not a prospect of theirs now or in the future for their support of this injustice.

It is not enough just to say this is wrong, they must feel it or they could care less. OK, I am not Don Quixote but I am doing the only thing I can by not supporting something that is wrong and I will feel better than watching a team that should not be there. A game that should not actually be taking place.

I am sick of the NFL and them not fixing something until it's broken. A team was more blatantly robbed yesterday than in the history of the NFL and while that is not the fault of the team that is representing the NFC, I will not be a witness to their misrepresentation.

It is not enough to just complain when we actually could affect them, if there were enough of us. So, won't you be my neighbor?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how the NFL would react to a full out boycott effort by fans over their allowing the wrong team to participate through their own incompetent officiating? Do fans really care that much?

I really do wonder because the NFL can pull anything and the sheep still keep showing up for the shearing. Oh, we're sorry, we'll do better.

I do not have a horse in the race and was actually rooting for LA more than NO but this is a tainted SB. This is blatantly wrong, it is an injustice.

So, I will not watch this SB. Not only that but am contacting the sponsors of the NFL and SB to let them know I am not a prospect of theirs now or in the future for their support of this injustice.

It is not enough just to say this is wrong, they must feel it or they could care less. OK, I am not Don Quixote but I am doing the only thing I can by not supporting something that is wrong and I will feel better than watching a team that should not be there. A game that should not actually be taking place.

I am sick of the NFL and them not fixing something until it's broken. A team was more blatantly robbed yesterday than in the history of the NFL and while that is not the fault of the team that is representing the NFC, I will not be a witness to their misrepresentation.

It is not enough to just complain when we actually could affect them, if there were enough of us. So, won't you be my neighbor?

What would I do while drinking beer and eating chips and queso on Super Bowl Sunday?

Fire407

Reaction score
I'll still watch and pull for the Rams. I've seen enough of Brady winning. Everyone assumes, and probably rightfully so, that the Saints would have run the clock down and made the field goal. There was probably a 10% chance that it could have been missed or even blocked, so the outcome wasn't guaranteed.

sdfidaho

Reaction score

Already am...

catiii

Reaction score

AMEN BRO I PLAN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESP AFTER NO GOT SCREWED BY THE REFS.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Everyone is making a big stink about the play. The Saints aren't the only team screwed by a bad call in the history of the NFL. Yes, Dez caught it. Now they want to launch lawsuits etc. Get real, this is silly talk. The Saints lost that game on their own letting LA back into it, getting suckered by a fake punt and losing in OT. They had chances to win that game regardless of that call. You never let a game be decided by the Refs, they could have put out the Rams but they didn't.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Everyone is making a big stink about the play. The Saints aren't the only team screwed by a bad call in the history of the NFL. Yes, Dez caught it. Now they want to launch lawsuits etc. Get real, this is silly talk. The Saints lost that game on their own letting LA back into it, getting suckered by a fake punt and losing in OT. They had chances to win that game regardless of that call. You never let a game be decided by the Refs, they could have put out the Rams but they didn't.
That's the thing I dont even like the saints and I'm outraged. I feel robbed today.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Don’t watch. It’s your choice.