News: BR: Cowboys Explain Dak Prescott's Absence from Hype Video Amid Contract Rumors

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You tell me. Did they outsource any of it? I certainly don't know. I don't work for the company.

Even if they had outsourced it, they wouldn't have released it. Standard contracts would have language written in it that work being done for an organization would not be seen first by anyone other than the organization.

Maybe they did and they have autonomous ability to produce what they think is good enough.
This isn't some sort of tribute, or a real something that affects anything as far as advertising the product.

Sorry, but that's not how it works. You have a client in the Dallas Cowboys, and your client is a BILLIONAIRE. And you're going to do something that may cause you to lose that client? :huh:

C'mon.

It's a big whatever to me and yes, I worked and work in the business, although now I'm just a teller of tales.

Working in business is not the same as working for a major company with a billionaire egomaniac as your boss. ;)

Anyway ...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Even if they had outsourced it, they wouldn't have released it. Standard contracts would have language written in it that work being done for an organization would not be seen first by anyone other than the organization.

Sorry, but that's not how it works. You have a client in the Dallas Cowboys, and your client is a BILLIONAIRE. And you're going to do something that may cause you to lose that client? :huh:

C'mon.

Working in business is not the same as working for a major company with a billionaire egomaniac as your boss. ;)

Anyway ...
Good points.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

C'mon.

Anyway ...
You’re obviously a narcissist.

Corso

Reaction score
I still think this is a big ol' nothing, but I'll leave it to you guys to dissect and stress over.

blueblood70

Reaction score
saw JS miss two tackles in 20 second video LMAO..

after watching this its not thing no big deal just flash was over before i blinked..

now 2021 team picture , well lets see how that goes :)) if hes missing in that well worry a bit..

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Again, in the end, it's not a big deal.
My point is Jerry or Stephen knew.
Based on my experience in how these things work, you don't even take the CHANCE of releasing anything publicly without the approval of the main man or his son.

Or Johnnie Walker...

Corso

Reaction score
Again, in the end, it's not a big deal.
My point is Jerry or Stephen knew.
Based on my experience in how these things work, you don't even take the CHANCE of releasing anything publicly without the approval of the main man or his son.
I can see Stephen giving the big sign-off because he's a punk and we've seen him being one before.
Jerry? Who knows. He could have watched it with whiskey goggles, for all we know.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Given that this video is getting airtime on national media a couple of days after some guy helps his team win a Super Bowl for the 7th time tells me that Jerry might have seen the video, noticed that Dak wasn't in it and said, "Hell yeah go head and release it.. we'll be a bigger story than the Super Bowl that was just played!!!'

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First Jerry states during the season that our scores are gifts from the defenses(Empty Calories anyone).
Now 2021 promo no Dak.
Jerry Grandson votes NO to Dak.
Dak is now an Instagram friend of D.C.
Going on 2.5 Years and still not deal for Dak.
2nd surgery for Dak.
You really don't need to be Columbo to figure something is up here??

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffdf98896-0ed2-3f7a-96e1-10f4b14fe092.jpg

Corso

Reaction score
First Jerry states during the season that our scores are gifts from the defenses(Empty Calories anyone).
Now 2021 promo no Dak.
Jerry Grandson votes NO to Dak.
Dak is an Instagram friend of D.C.
Going on 2.5 Years and still not deal for Dak.
You really don't need to be Columbo to figure something is up here??

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffdf98896-0ed2-3f7a-96e1-10f4b14fe092.jpg
Just one more question...