News: BR: Cowboys' Micah Parsons Accidentally Hits Dak Prescott Low at Training Camp

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The bigger issue I saw on that play is watching Tony Pollard allow Micah Parsons run right by him full speed to hit Dak. I don't know if Pollard is still protecting his previously injured leg. If so, he shouldn't be out there. Inexcusable to allow Micah run straight past you and get an easy shot at Dak. If Pollard is going to continue this type of play, might as well bring Zeke back. At least Zeke was never afraid of stopping up and sitting a defender on his rear end.

NotForLong

Reaction score
There is no excuse for Micah. He's so busy trying to beat a scrub backup O-Guard (Chuma Edoga) playing at left O-Tackle, he simply failed to stay up above one's waist, plus absolutely understanding it's a no-no to hit your starting QB during training camp. Had Dak gotten seriously injured (torn knee or broken leg, etc), this 2023 season would definitely be over before it gets started. I hope someone had a good talk with Micah after this inexcusable performance.
Micah. . . Micah . . . Micah

GINeric

Reaction score
I'm thinking Micah feels better about reaching the SB with
Cooper Rush leading the way.

I guess if Trent Dilpher can reach the Superbowl averaging just over 100 yards passing per game, Rush could too.

But here's the question.... if anyone with half of a football IQ really believe Rush is capable of leading a team to a Superbowl.... why haven't 31 other GMs realized this special hidden talent that this solid backup quarterback who's spent most of his 7 seasons on practice squads, bare?

No coaches or GMs could see this special gift in Rush over the course of 7 years?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, I've done this a few times myself. You accidentally fall and hit the quarterback at the same time:)

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess if Trent Dilpher can reach the Superbowl averaging just over 100 yards passing per game, Rush could too.

But here's the question.... if anyone with half of a football IQ really believe Rush is capable of leading a team to a Superbowl.... why haven't 31 other GMs realized this special hidden talent that this solid backup quarterback who's spent most of his 7 seasons on practice squads, bare?

No coaches or GMs could see this special gift in Rush over the course of 7 years?
Because Parsons knows Dako isn't getting him there. He's seen the movie twice.

GINeric

Reaction score
Because Parsons knows Dako isn't getting him there. He's seen the movie twice.
So this is the reason other GMs and coaches haven't tried to get Rush on their team over the course of seven years??

This is your answer to that question??

Sorry my friend, but that doesn't make sense.

Adreme

Reaction score
:muttley:I'm sure the Niners are really scared of the arm called Prescott......
I mean considering their entire game plan both times was to play 2 deep safety constantly and dare the Cowboys to beat them running the football, they certainly seemed more worried about Dak then you would suggest.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This isn't SF, we can't just put anyone back there. Ease up Micah.
:hammer:I luv MPs drive and passion but he needs to find practice hear and also a come out of games that are in hand and rest for the next games. Seriously, he hurt himself last year and went back in games that were already closed out to pad state, needs to save it .

Nav22

Reaction score
"The reason Dak sucked in 2023 is because Micah hit him low on August 1st. He'll be better next year. Year 9 baby!"
Pro-Dak CZ posters:
"Dak is a very good QB, top 10 in the league"

NFL coaches, scouts and execs polled:

NFL players polled:

Anti-Dak Cult:
"DURRRR DAK SUX!! HE AIN'T ELITE LIKE YALL SAY!! DERE'S COWBOY FANS AND DEN DERE'S DELUZHANAL DAK FANS DURRRRRRRR!!!!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

aikemirv

Reaction score
There is no excuse for Micah. He's so busy trying to beat a scrub backup O-Guard (Chuma Edoga) playing at left O-Tackle, he simply failed to stay up above one's waist, plus absolutely understanding it's a no-no to hit your starting QB during training camp. Had Dak gotten seriously injured (torn knee or broken leg, etc), this 2023 season would definitely be over before it gets started. I hope someone had a good talk with Micah after this inexcusable performance.
Yeah cause Cooper had a terrible stretch last year!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I sure am glad Micah is working on perfecting his craft. That was a great move right there!