News: BR: Cowboys' Micah Parsons Accidentally Hits Dak Prescott Low at Training Camp

aikemirv

Reaction score
3 out of his 4 wins were strictly because of our Defense. They carried the team to those wins. Do I need to post all 5 games stats for Cooper Rush?
You mean the defense led by Parsons right. The guy you want to let up in practice because he touched your boy!

DCwarrior

Reaction score
I saw where Dak took off red Jersey and changed onto BF Goodrich mascot clothes to keep from getting hurt.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agree 100…..I’m more than confident that Dak was wearing his Jill and was left unscathed.

I don’t like to joke about players potentially getting hurt
Yeah that’s when stuff goes too far. And that’s past disliking the guy.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
There is no excuse for Micah. He's so busy trying to beat a scrub backup O-Guard (Chuma Edoga) playing at left O-Tackle, he simply failed to stay up above one's waist, plus absolutely understanding it's a no-no to hit your starting QB during training camp. Had Dak gotten seriously injured (torn knee or broken leg, etc), this 2023 season would definitely be over before it gets started. I hope someone had a good talk with Micah after this inexcusable performance.
LMAO. Your'e serious.....LOL!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LMAO. Your'e serious.....LOL!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dead serious. If Dak had gone down with a serious injury because of Micah's inexcusable tackle below the waist, the season definitely would be over before it got started. You wouldn't be laughing at that point if you truly were a Cowboys fan.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I mean considering their entire game plan both times was to play 2 deep safety constantly and dare the Cowboys to beat them running the football, they certainly seemed more worried about Dak then you would suggest.
And they want to keep everything in front and force Dak to make numerous consistent accurate throws to score. Looking at the last 2 season ending scoreboards I'd say 49ers played it right

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess if Trent Dilpher can reach the Superbowl averaging just over 100 yards passing per game, Rush could too.

But here's the question.... if anyone with half of a football IQ really believe Rush is capable of leading a team to a Superbowl.... why haven't 31 other GMs realized this special hidden talent that this solid backup quarterback who's spent most of his 7 seasons on practice squads, bare?

No coaches or GMs could see this special gift in Rush over the course of 7 years?
They already have their versions of Coop.