News: BR: Cowboys' Micah Parsons: 'Not Once Did I Ever Disrespect' Jalen Hurts With MVP Remarks

Carson

Reaction score
So he follows a dumb comment with an outright lie?

He clearly implied that it was the team / scheme responsible for their offensive success.

He should just shut up about it now. Keeping it in the news only Hurts us.
If he would’ve said Hurts is the man, it would’ve been “disrespectful to the eagles”

DZSierra

Reaction score
Remember, 20 years ago ESPN didn't have a lot of nimrods on the air looking for anything to fill up the time.

End of the day, hopefully #11 will learn to just play football and stay off this podcast / twitter or any other "media account" by saying nothing.

I don't think #11 disrespected Hurts, but guys that get paid to fill up air time will run with it anyway they see fit to MAKE IT a story.

Thing is, and I thought about this... Who tells them to shut up, Jerry? LMAO!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah suffering from Jerry Jones Disease.

giphy.gif

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Remember, 20 years ago ESPN didn't have a lot of nimrods on the air looking for anything to fill up the time.

End of the day, hopefully #11 will learn to just play football and stay off this podcast / twitter or any other "media account" by saying nothing.

I don't think #11 disrespected Hurts, but guys that get paid to fill up air time will run with it anyway they see fit to MAKE IT a story.

Thing is, and I thought about this... Who tells them to shut up, Jerry? LMAO!!!!

Micah disrespected Undisputed by promising to be on the show and then ghosting them after a loss. If I were the media, I'd be all over him for slant too. He has the power to shut it down ... if he wants.

Last edited:

CapnB

Reaction score
Robot must answer with meep bop boop, no opinion just robot meep bop boop. When you win a Super bowl like Hurts has (sarcasm font) then u can talk meep bop boop less

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now he's worried about Philadelphia hating him.

Quickly becoming one of my most hated players.

Blackrain

Reaction score
It looks like the young lion is going to have to learn the hard way that Less said is best.

Study film get healthy and prove yourself on the field.
This is where someone on the coaching staff or an older player should mentor him and save him from himself.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It looks like the young lion is going to have to learn the hard way that Less said is best.

Study film get healthy and prove yourself on the field.
This is where someone on the coaching staff or an older player should mentor him and save him from himself.
I agree, but the irony is when players are politically correct and give fence-straddling answers, they're criticized for that too. He was asked about Hurts and gave an answer. I agree that an older player can help him with how to handle a situation like that.

JayFord

Reaction score
Other teams can open their mouth and get praised to slander Dallas but let a Cowboys player say anything and its "shup up and focus on the game"

Cmac

Reaction score
Because he engaged without diplomacy.......energy is spent to be politically correct.......wasted energy that could be spent on Trevor Lawrence and film.