News: BR: Cowboys' Micah Parsons: 'Not Once Did I Ever Disrespect' Jalen Hurts With MVP Remarks

Carson

Reaction score
LOL. He basically said that Hurts isnt that good as people think, it’s the team.
I mean can you honestly disagree???

He went from middle of the road QB, to an elite QB after getting AJ Brown and loading up their defense.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
[
Interesting.......I get those saying Parsons's comments are over the top a bit but there's some truth IMO. In other words, the Eagles entire team is stacked. Hell, they may have TWO Pro Bowlers and/or All-Pros in at least 3 positions ( WRs, CB, OL) AND ONE at every position.

Chris Simms is one of the biggest morons in all of football. He has crapped on Hurts for 2 years so any chance he can downplay Hurts he will. Go back and look at Simms top 40 QB list for this year. Total joke.

https://sports.nbcsports.com/2022/0...40-qb-countdown-ahead-of-upcoming-nfl-season/

21 was even worse
https://sports.nbcsports.com/2021/0...s-qb-rankings-full-list-ahead-of-this-season/

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Believe me Hurts heard worse from Parsons during the Eagles/Cowboys game earlier in the season. A big nothing burger because the NFL has nothing to talk about but the Cowboys because the Eagles, Chiefs, Bills, and Bengals are boring.

Cmac

Reaction score
To Micah.....as Parcells similarly advised TRomo......"Don't become a Celebrity LB." Let the play be talked about, not what you say talked about.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
This dumb. Hurtz is by no means worthy of MVP. I hate MVP honestly. It's a popularity contest with no context. Hurtz is playong sound football. I'm happy for the guy (barely). I can name a ton of better football players in the league that, if not playing, destroy the success of their team.
He has the best passer rating in the nfl. He has the best passer rating throwing from the pocket in the nfl. He leads or is top 5 in almost every statistical category. Dak has never had a season as good as hurts this year. QB is by far the most important position and hurts has been the best in the league thru 14 weeks…and you say he ‘is by no means worthy’. Lol.

DZSierra

Reaction score
To Micah.....as Parcells similarly advised TRomo......"Don't become a Celebrity LB." Let the play be talked about, not what you say talked about.

THAT right there is words of wisdom.

Ironic that Hurts was the subject of conversation LOL