News: BR: Cowboys' Top Contracts to Consider Cutting Ahead of NFL Free Agency

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This again. So because we didnt see robinson play means he cant? Same team that trotted out darian thompson over donovan Wilson. No thanks.

Every 5th round corner played last year on the same level as brown. So no, its not nonsense.
Dude stop posting idiotic things. It's pointless to make goofball arguments that can be rebutted quite easily.
R5 CBs did not ALL play at AB level last year.

Half the R5 CBs didn't even make active rosters.

AB gave you over 500 snaps at a mix of CB and Slot. He provided 2 INT and more than held up versus the run.

Is he a stud? Not close. But he was a 4.35 guy who is likely still your fastest DB and he is a valuable piece to a group that needs 4-5 bodies who can play across 2-3 different roles.
AB gave up a 96QB Rating when targeted which sounds bad but is better than average.
That was better than Richard Sherman or Patrick Peterson.
It was better than last year's top overall CB drafted slot 3, Dallas' own Jeff Odukah.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dude stop posting idiotic things. It's pointless to make goofball arguments that can be rebutted quite easily.
R5 CBs did not ALL play at AB level last year.

Half the R5 CBs didn't even make active rosters.

AB gave you over 500 snaps at a mix of CB and Slot. He provided 2 INT and more than held up versus the run.

Is he a stud? Not close. But he was a 4.35 guy who is likely still your fastest DB and he is a valuable piece to a group that needs 4-5 bodies who can play across 2-3 different roles.
AB gave up a 96QB Rating when targeted which sounds bad but is better than average.
That was better than Richard Sherman or Patrick Peterson.
It was better than last year's top overall CB drafted slot 3, Dallas' own Jeff Odukah.
Youre dumb. Lets go slow with your *******. Name the round 5 cbs drafted in 2020. Since I see this will be a disrespectful convo lets go. Name them clown

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Youre dumb. Lets go slow with your *******. Name the round 5 cbs drafted in 2020. Since I see this will be a disrespectful convo lets go. Name them clown
Do you own homework.
It's not that hard. Try drafthistory.com if you need help.

I'll give you a free one. A guy who had a round 1 grade before injury.
CB Bryce Hall. Jets Played in 8 games, allowed a QB rating a full point worse than AB. 97.7. Was dreadful versus the run as well.

He's an elite prospect that fell due to injury and was still pretty bad as a rookie.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Do you own homework.
It's not that hard. Try drafthistory.com if you need help.

I'll give you a free one. A guy who had a round 1 grade before injury.
CB Bryce Hall. Jets Played in 8 games, allowed a QB rating a full point worse than AB. 97.7. Was dreadful versus the run as well.

He's an elite prospect that fell due to injury and was still pretty bad as a rookie.
You said they didnt make the active roster now throwing in all these caveats. And a full point worse than AB? :laugh: you clown. I said they could play on Ab level and you bring up 1 rating point. Watch your mouth next time clown.

Name the other two guys and their rating. Lets test the percentages of last years 5th rounders producing similiar to Brown. I'll wait coward.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You said they dodmt make the active roster now throwing in all these caveats. And a full point worse than AB? :laugh: you clown. I said they could play on Ab level and you bring up 1 rating point. Watch your mouth next time clown.

Name the other two guys and their rating. Lets test the percentages of last years 5th rounders producing similiar to Brown. I'll wait coward.
You are a goofball, plain and simple.
You said stupid things, backed them up with zero facts and doubled and tripled down on said stupid things.
Bryce Hall WASNT active for the first 8 games of the year.
Again you offer zero proof for anything and have offered zero salient info to this thread.

If you make an actual salient point I'll be glad to address it, until then deuces.

Reactions: JPM

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You are a goofball, plain and simple.
You said stupid things, backed them up with zero facts and doubled and tripled down on said stupid things.
Bryce Hall WASNT active for the first 8 games of the year.
Again you offer zero proof for anything and have offered zero salient info to this thread.

If you make an actual salient point I'll be glad to address it, until then deuces.
From no rookie 5th rounders were active to they werent active first 8 games. And then you pointed out a 1 point difference in pasder rating. Stupid *** boy

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Russell Crowe as Gladiator would have met his match against that man.
giphy.gif

We were quite entertained!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Time to move on from all 3 players. Why? Because the Cowboys walk into the offseason w/approximately $18.4 million in cap space. That number alone won't even be enough to sign the Hater's man-crush, Dak. Whether it's to another year of the franchise tag or to a long-term extension.

Stop falling for misleading cap reporting. 2021 contracts with guaranteed money will be restructured. Just between Coop, Zeke, and Collins, we can free 25m of low hanging fruit.

Creeper

Reaction score
What happened that the Cowboys lost $5 million in cap space since I last looked? They had $23 million with a cap projected to be about $175 million. Now they have $18 million with a cap projected at $180 million. We really need to see what the final cap number is. Hopefully soon. Or is $180 million it?

Anyway, I am fine with cutting all these guys or trading Brown if possible. To bad they can't find some room temporarily to hold onto Jaylon until June then trade him. But then who plays LB for Jaylon? Another draft priority.

Can they get rid of Brown without signing Lewis or Awuzie? Maybe this is the right approach anyway. Clean slate in the secondary with Diggs and 2 new guys.

The punter can be punted. He is average at best and can be replaced.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't know why I didn't think of this before. Cut Brown and Chris Jones and sign Dak. It's that easy.

If the Cowboys had any intention of bringing back Lewis or Chido they would have signed them, not Brown. Lewis and Chido are probably gone. Brown and Diggs will start at corner next year is my guess.