News: BR: Jets' Nathaniel Hackett: Micah Parson's Speed Was Underestimated by Team

CWR

Reaction score
I can't remember which quarterback it was, but I remember when Dallas was getting ready to face him the coaches talking about how you can't simulate what he could do in practice. I think it is the same for a player like Parsons. I mean, even if you stick a running back over there to try to simulate his speed, he can't simulate his power.

Yeah that sounds familiar. Maybe it was when Vick was in Philly. Some guys you just can train for adequately. Like Mike Tyson used to say, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Parsons is throwing haymakers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I can't remember which quarterback it was, but I remember when Dallas was getting ready to face him the coaches talking about how you can't simulate what he could do in practice. I think it is the same for a player like Parsons. I mean, even if you stick a running back over there to try to simulate his speed, he can't simulate his power.
Exactly!
How can you simulate 6'3 245lbs rush linebacker who runs a 4.3? :huh:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Anymore, I don’t even care about the platitudes heaped upon Parsons. I just really look forward to the next game and the devastation he will render on the hapless opponent. As long as he remains healthy, Parsons is THE single-most important player on the Cowboys roster.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds familiar. Maybe it was when Vick was in Philly. Some guys you just can train for adequately. Like Mike Tyson used to say, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. Parsons is throwing haymakers.
I was thinking that it might have been Vick.

Reactions: CWR

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Anymore, I don’t even care about the platitudes heaped upon Parsons. I just really look forward to the next game and the devastation he will render on the hapless opponent. As long as he remains healthy, Parsons is THE single-most important player on the Cowboys roster.
Its really not fair, terrorizing these poor young men.