News: BR: Robert Griffin III Interested in Joining Cowboys, Bears, Falcons After 4.48 40 Time

plymkr

Reaction score
Sure. Sign him and Dez, and when our offense can't get it going in the first half, throw them in there and see what happens.
I'd be for that. Can we sign Dez and just have him on the sidelines firing guys up. We need some passion. I'd like RG3 as Dak's backup. If we have a solid offensive line then RG3 can move the chains running and throwing when he has to. It would be a change up for sure. I think Rush played great against Minnesota last year but I'd be more comfortable with RG3 as a veteran that can win a game or two if Dak is out.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Like Will Smith said… Keep my Cowboys name out your bleeping mouth!!!!

Jipper

Reaction score
Dez and RGIII are both just names at this point, they are done....there are better options as street FAs out there or guys already deep on the roster.

I'm all for bringing Dez in as a coach of some sort though.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Why would he name Dallas along with Atlanta and Chicago where he might actually get a chance to play? Does he think Prescott is going to get injured again? And why not Carolina?
He wants to be a back up.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Nah no thanks already have one qb who can’t read a defense don’t need two.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I get Ravens games locally where I live. He only ever played in the 4th quarters of games that were decided by 3 TDs and by then they pulled every good player handed the ball off a bunch and he had to try and throw to the 4th and 5th WRs (who have a habit of not knowing the routes).
As do I, he was not re-signed and replaced by a UDFA.

Aven8

Reaction score
Is he a bad locker room guy? I haven't heard that before but I don't follow the Football Team or Commanders or whatever they are called now. Is/was he divisive in the locker room?

No he sucks at football

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Why would he name Dallas along with Atlanta and Chicago where he might actually get a chance to play? Does he think Prescott is going to get injured again? And why not Carolina?

Not sure if anyone brought this up but it is probably because those teams will be heavy in read options plays for the upcoming year (outside of Baltimore of course).

calico

Reaction score
Man, those 10 years since his rookie year have flown by.

Cmac

Reaction score
I would take him in a heartbeat. He's won games in this league. If Prescott went down I'd feel better with a QB veteran that's won games. Kind of like Andy Dalton. I wouldn't want RG3 to be QB1 but I'd take him as QB2.
Cooper Rush is a legend on this board. Not happening.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Not sure why RGIII is not on a roster. Doesn't make a lot of since.

GINeric

Reaction score
Do it. The competition will force Dak to realize he has to actually earn his stupid contract.

Well according to Dak's winning percentage and stats, he did earn his contract. Other quarterbacks with worse stats and not as good winning percentages have gotten contracts, so why cant Dak get paid?

I would like to see a solid backup quarterback in camp to push him and put some fire under his feet though.

rambo2

Reaction score
I doubt that the Cowboys would be interested. They will keep Rush.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well according to Dak's winning percentage and stats, he did earn his contract. Other quarterbacks with worse stats and not as good winning percentages have gotten contracts, so why cant Dak get paid?

I would like to see a solid backup quarterback in camp to push him and put some fire under his feet though.
top 10 in every conceivable stat known top man but hes is the only qb not allowed to use his stats to prove his worthiness LOL hes top 7 in many of those and his salary is right around 7 id say he earned it..

this place hates all qbs that aren't truly elite.. they hated on Romo and now its daks turn and any players that gets paid but doesn't put up HOF production are on fans hit lists..just so ridiculous.. being really good to great isnt enough in the zone its boom or bust...

look out Parsons if he doesn't have the exact or better season this year ..the honeymoon will be over i mean diggs get 11 ints and fans say hes mediocre and overrated because of a stat that somehow makes him a jag..

khiladi

Reaction score
Based upon how Dak played here his first year, RG3 record-setting first season makes him better than Aikman too... Sign him up.